Warning - Dinh Van Hien - Vietnam - Icehunter - Fraud Scam

Discussion in 'Disputes - Resolved Cases' started by alkindi, 10/19/15.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. icehunter

icehunter
    Expand Collapse
    Banned Status: This user has been banned due to fraudaulent acts against others

16   0   0

Thank @Admin :)

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. charbaby

charbaby
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

1   0   0

For what it's worth, I have purchased two accounts from Ice Hunter, aka Dinh.

He is a good dude and delivered both times. First account was through PayPal, second account was Western Union. I almost purchased a 3rd account from him too. Sent him the PayPal, but he ended up refunding me because his PayPal account was showing the funds as "pending". That itself is an honest move. The first two accounts purchased were delivered within minutes after me sending.

This case seems to be that the buyer was promised "two max" accounts and received one max, one semi-max. I live in the UAE and I sell bases here to the local community. I understand how people paying this kind of cash can be upset with this kind of thing so I definitely can see both sides of the story.

Anyways, just wanted to come in and say IceHunter is an alright dude and from my experience with him, he's been nothing but helpful and honest.

Cheers

G-man likes this.
  3. goldbergwi

goldbergwi
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

2   0   0

it looks pretty clear that it was ice hunter, otherwise why would he be mad that he posted the discussion and proof of the scamming? Dude give the two accounts already, then maybe he will consider removing the dispute. Thats how things SHOULD be done, scammers should be outed for their deceit.

4. Gabor

Gabor
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Bronze Status: This user has successfully completed 3+ middleman transactions

15   0   0

I am not sure, that with your status here you are a trustful person in this issue...

5. Admin

Admin
    Expand Collapse
    Admin Status (Staff): This account handles all admin general support inquiries

45   0   0

@icehunter I closed your ticket for now. I will let you know when and if you can resume activity here for now. For now, there isn't anything to discuss as this case is still semi open.

My understanding here is to settle this @momtarorz provided his accounts to the customer that paid you, correct? Just need to confirm.

6. AcademiaIMVU

AcademiaIMVU
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

2   0   0

My Location:
    Permanent ban for @icehunter.

Everyone supports this decision! :)

goldbergwi likes this.
  7. momtarorz

momtarorz
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices

41   2   0

Yes it is.

Admin likes this.
  8. Admin

Admin
    Expand Collapse

45   0   0

Thank you. Then I'm not sure why @icehunter is asking for his account to be restored here. He didn't resolve this dispute, @momtarorz did. @momtarorz should be the one who opens a dispute against @icehunter until he himself provides the accounts back.

9. icehunter

icehunter
    Expand Collapse

16   0   0

@Admin . first . I want my account be reinstated. I came back to send the tafim paragraph, I buy the accounts from @momtarorz and give buyer account .

10. Slayer55555

Slayer55555
    Expand Collapse

61   0   0

Hey again not my issue but @icehunter the @Admin is clearly stating you did not help resolve this issue, thats why your not reinstated if you pay back @momtarorz it will definitely help your account become active again. Good luck to everyone who was invovled.

11. icehunter

icehunter
    Expand Collapse

16   0   0

@Admin why I did not get back? if he sees that my account recovery is difficult, he could inform me know!

12. momtarorz

momtarorz
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices

41   2   0

Oh sory @Admin, i don't understand correct the reply. @icehunter had send me the payment of 2 accounts i gave. You can restore fully @icehunter account now. Thank you!

13. Slayer55555

Slayer55555
    Expand Collapse

61   0   0

@momtarorz the @Admin wanted @icehunter to resolve this issue. Did @icehunter give you those accounts to resolve this or not thats the question @Admin is asking...

14. momtarorz

momtarorz
    Expand Collapse

41   2   0

@icehunter take that accounts from me. But he already paid 2 accounts recently so i can said that @icehunter bought 2 accounts from me them give it to his buyer.

15. Slayer55555

Slayer55555
    Expand Collapse

61   0   0

Then @icehunter account should be restored if he solved this issue. He should be on high risk untill he proves otherwise and does more sales.

16. Slayer55555

Slayer55555
    Expand Collapse

61   0   0

But obviously its up to staff @Admin

17. Noob

Noob
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Silver Status: This user has successfully completed 15+ middleman transactions

26   0   0

as previously said, trust can be earn difficult but ruined easily.

18. Slayer55555

Slayer55555
    Expand Collapse

61   0   0

He simply had that in his bio this shows everyone always be careful of who you trade with and show caution when you make trades with anyone.

19. Admin

Admin
    Expand Collapse

45   0   0

Well I think it's also fair for the community to decide as well. Who is against @icehunter returning?

20. Noob

Noob
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Silver Status: This user has successfully completed 15+ middleman transactions

26   0   0

i agree with @Slayer55555, account can be restored with discretion of @Admin if he solved this issue. also He should be on high risk untill he proves otherwise and does more sales. :)

Slayer55555 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.