Selling  VERIFIED GGPOKER ACCOUNTS

Discussion in 'Pokerstars Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by LordYar, 6/22/22.

1. TheGrinder

TheGrinder
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

0   1   0

My Location:
    DO NOT GET SCAMMED BY THIS GUY & HIS CREW.

I've been 'working' with LordYar on Discord/TG for over 2 years now and he has scammed me for roughly $1000 USD total. I'm currently attempting to reclaim my second GG account that had $500 USD stolen but I seriously doubt I'll be able to recover it. These guys are all Ukrainian and they absolutely hate Americans. They've twisted politics into believing they are helping their country by scamming "Dumb Americans".

Here's how the scam goes down. UAH to USD exchange rate is insane so scamming even $100 is certainly worth their time.

LordYar is the recruiter for his crew of thieves. He's a smooth talker & a lying salesman. His job is to post on this market (and other forums) to recruit the victims. He'll take your $100-$200 account creation fee and will pay his crew/worker a portion of it. His crew/worker will find teenager/homeless/broke/poor Ukrainians to pay a very small fee for pictures of their IDs/Proof of residence/Headshots holding the IDs. They'll create the account using these random people's ID then give you the information.

However, they will keep the pictures of the documents so they can steal the account after 2-3 weeks once they have ensured you deposited into the account. First, since they usually try to keep the original phone & email (instead of using yours) they will just try to reset the password (since they control the phone & email address). However, I prevented that by changing ALL the info once I took possession. I also set a "fund password" which they cannot get around.

So, as the last straw, once they can't steal the funds the easy way, they'll recover the account by emailing GG support, claiming the account was stolen, then using headshots from the person they paid for the IDs. According to LordYar himself, there is an underground market where identification documents are traded & sold.

Both of my GG accounts created by LordYar have been stolen. One of them I was able to withdraw before they stole it but this 2nd time I still had $500 USD in the account when it was stolen only 2 weeks after creation. I have the ID documents used for the account and I also have a picture of the scammer's headshot holding the identification documents that they emailed GG security to 'recover' (steal) the account and the funds.

I have ALL PROOF of my statements. I have the identification documents used, the headshot picture of the scammer, I have GIFs from LordYar's TG where he scrolls through an entire library of identification documents of other people and I have 2 full years of chat history with him admitting the scam but justifying himself that "he's not the one recovering the accounts which makes him not the scammer" in his deluded thief brain.

THESE UKRAINIANS WILL SCAM YOU! PERIOD! 2-3 WEEKS AFTER YOU ARE GIVEN THE ACCOUNT, THEY WILL RECOVER IT AND STEAL YOUR BALANCE! GG SECURITY WILL NOT HELP YOU! YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!

jakekeenan likes this.
  2. OP
    OP
    LordYar

LordYar
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

7   3   1

I why you deleted our correspondence, blackmailer ?
    are you trying to hide this ? ( sorry but I’m adding screenshots )

Why didn't you say that you yourself asked to restore the account (few times), all your money was in place when you got it? You can also show how you threaten to kill people just because you want to get a free $600, are you adequate? Despite the fact that your blackmail and spam consists of 99% of lies, I still agreed to your demands, but you behaved like a psycho again and started threatening . I suspect that you were scared and deleted the correspondence because I said I would contact the police. Because problems can’t be l solved in this way. I tried to offer solutions for several days and even when I agreed to all the conditions, you continued to threaten and said that you didn't even read my messages until I mentioned the police, it looks like your terms of solution interested you much less than the opportunity to threaten and blackmail. If you have smth adequate you know where to write. And if you want to continue such "games" then good luck, you know that 99% of your texts are a lie, you deleted our correspondence, but there are screenshots and text on the forum that you will not be able to prove. I don't know, dude, I don't want to get into your affairs, but 9/10 of what you wrote in private messages are dirty bs to offend my parents, threats to kill, calls to Russia to use nuclear weapons to Russia, and after that you mentioned Jesus ... it looks like you need a doctor. I've seen the rest of the posts you left, random facts and screenshots that don't prove anything. You can continue to be embarrassed and wait for me to answer and there and everyone will be able to understand what % of truth in your words and see who you are, good luck.

Attached Files: