Fraud - Need To Take Action Transaction ID 922203751

Discussion in 'Disputes - Caution / Under Investigation' started by Indreamz69, 7/20/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OP
    OP
    Indreamz69

Indreamz69
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

11   0   0

This was a middleman order and the transaction ID is
    Transaction ID: 922203751 and I have the emails that I got

Attached Files:

2. OP
    OP
    Indreamz69

Indreamz69
    Expand Collapse

11   0   0

Also if you look at the time and email times with the discord I sent him right away I was awake while it was happening and sent him the messages right away also he responded right away even though we have a huge time difference

Attached Files:

3. Adoxia

Adoxia
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Here is an imgur link with all the information showing everything.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
    Rolan likes this.
  4. Adoxia

Adoxia
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Some images were to show how RADGTA & xDax were the same account and another was his thread showing that he has sold cracked accounts before. That is all the information pertaining to his ban reason on epic on both accounts. If there are other questions feel free to ask.

5. xDax

xDax
    Expand Collapse

173   0   0

Adoxia are you dumb? I already told you I explained these to playerup Mod when I joined, They know all about your scam website so you can just stop it lol, You still cant prove that a Buyer actually had a dispute with me, Plus its 3 years ago probably and I've been selling GTA mainly here which are ofc completely legit

6. xDax

xDax
    Expand Collapse

173   0   0

Yes I replied to you because Your words were " Really? Gonna dispute and get my money back as easy as that" When I clearly had No idea what you were talking about,
    Why do you think any scammer who recovered your account would just reply next second, However you try to turn this around its pretty obvious you just scamming

7. xDax

xDax
    Expand Collapse

173   0   0

1) Digging up a sale that was made years ago,
    2) Contacting a mod who has no previous posts in this website, Has an account Just to support this case
    I dont really know if Adoxia is jobless or he has something to gain from this.. How often do you see a mod from a different website which is clrearly not welcommed by playerup keeps posting so called proofs even though I told i've cleared it up Playerup.
    3) Even though its a different game, And the post was an error while copying, Epic did not even give me a warning about it,Every Game selling websites provide a warning. As I told you My sales were pretty good and some of the Mods in that site didnt like it, They found a reason to ban me and that's it, I cleared this up with the playerup Vip support person when I changed to this site and they even helped me import feedbacks and they also mentioned lot of sellers came from epic because its obvious its just a bunch of scammer run website
    4)I've been selling in this website for atleast 2 years now and I've sold several GTA accounts,Why dont you go ahead and find a scam I did here? You cant because there's nothing, Thats why you and adoxia go back to take some bull love you
    5) The night you contacted me, I clearly didnt have a clue because all my accounts are safe. I told this before I sold it to you and i also told I did not own the OG information. This is to prevent scams beacuse there is no way an account could be pulled back
    6) When you contacted me you just were " I''ll chargeback and get my money back , As easy as that" When I had no clue what happend. You clearly wanted the money back and I'm sorry to tell you but however you try to blame time zone or a scam website after I sold the account to you you were the only person who had access over it.

Here are the screenshots you asked
    https://prnt.sc/to8z5v
    https://prnt.sc/to8z4h
    https://prnt.sc/to8yxg

8. xDax

xDax
    Expand Collapse

173   0   0

Also forgot to mention he included he had history of doing this, He seemed a professional at scamming a seller I guess,
    Calling a mod from a different website, Blamming the time zone. Sure you have lot of experience doing this, Lol

9. xDax

xDax
    Expand Collapse

173   0   0

Also I have never recovered back accounts but I guess I know the process, You need to contact sony support, It was 12:50 AM when he texted me first, I'm pretty sure none of the customer support work that late, Its you who is scamming in every angle

10. OP
    OP
    Indreamz69

Indreamz69
    Expand Collapse

11   0   0

11. OP
    OP
    Indreamz69

Indreamz69
    Expand Collapse

11   0   0

Like I said before help elmeg the account back ask or give me my money back simple as that if it wasn't you that changed the info then it was the person you bought it from the fact that your over here trying so hard to switch it on me is telling me you were the one that changed the info .

12. xDax

xDax
    Expand Collapse

173   0   0

Epic Is a scam proof https://imgur.com/a/srA0AtR
    Read this, You will know what a joke their website is. At one point they even blammed playerup for stealing their threads
    Biggest joke is that a Mod from that website talking abot scam

#52 xDax, 7/25/20
    Last edited: 7/25/20
  13. xDax

xDax
    Expand Collapse

173   0   0

Im not trying too hard, I'm just using this oppurtunity to expose epic, You were the one who brought in all these and Im taking my stand

14. Adoxia

Adoxia
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    I’m not sure why everything you say just comes as an insult. I don’t personally care for your outcome on this site. A member came to epic & asked for my help & I gave it. What you discussed with mods on this site is between you and this site. I stated I would give the proof that you were banned from epic for selling cracked accounts which I did. Also the only thing your support ticket with epic shows is that you acknowledge that you bought accounts not knowing if they were hacked or obtained by illegal means. We hold sellers responsible & you were the one that decided to sell accounts that were obtained through illegal means. That makes you responsible for them. Not sure how that makes us a scam website for making you accountable for your actions. I’m not here to force the mods to make any type of decision. If you cleared up your past with them here then that is for them to handle and is not my business.

15. xDax

xDax
    Expand Collapse

173   0   0

Read it properly I bought game keys from that website and your website told be that HRKGAMING is a scam website, You had the audacity to call them scammers even though they have thousands of customers, Atleast your website should specify not to buy from particular websites which they did not, And as I told you , You have no idea what happend because you were not there, One of the mods was also a GTA seller and My sale was doing better, He used this as an oppurtunity to ban me, When I showed proofs that Hrkgame was actually legit your support stopped replying to my tickets, and that is what a scam website does. So please dont bother replying here, You aren't welcomed here either because I have no respect for your site. You have already told what you wanted and I have provided proof of your scam website, And Please go back to your website, The dispute doesn't involve you

16. xDax

xDax
    Expand Collapse

173   0   0

S
    Sell accounts by illegal means? You mean reselling from playerup and HRKGAMING which has Millions of users? Plus all of the keys work and were legit, Who the hell are your admins to deem a website Illegal? Even if it was they did not provide proof that they were illegal on the contrary I provided them proof that it was legal

17. Adoxia

Adoxia
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    1. You bought keys 90% below market value. This would mean that those accounts were obtained through illegal means. Whether you knew that or not you are responsible for the items you sale.

2. What the admins decide is not my business either.

3. You don't get to decide who replies here and who doesn't that would be your mod team. I'm not here to make a debate on how epic doesn't like playerup & playerup doesn't like epic. Once again I don't own the website's and don't make decisions for them.

4. Your argument to the proof is that Epic is a scam so that makes it okay that you were scamming with cracked accounts? Sound argument.

5. This dispute involved me when a member of this website came over and asked me for help. I am a mod and help the users of Epic & have no issue helping on other websites if they need. As mods are on websites to help users. Selling cracked accounts is illegal means.

6. You seem to be stuck on this minecraft accounts when I showed your threads that directly showed you post in YOUR own words that you sell stolen accounts.

Anyways I'm not interested arguing points with you anymore. All you do is avoid the main points and try to flame me and Epic to try and avoid the facts given above. If the mods need anymore information feel free to reach out or @ me and I'll post when I'm not working. All irrelevant comments from xDax will simply be ignored. Sorry for cluttering this dispute.

Indreamz69 likes this.
  18. Ryan

Ryan
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Gold Status: This user has successfully completed 50+ middleman transactions

93   0   0

Please stop spamming this thread.

xDax sells cracked accounts, we know this.

What we need to know now is information related to this case and not his past.

@xDax how long did you have access to this account prior to selling it?

@Indreamz69 how long did you have access to the account prior to it being taken back by its original owner?

I'd also like a link to the original thread @xDax posted on PlayerUp regarding this purchase.

19. OP
    OP
    Indreamz69

Indreamz69
    Expand Collapse

11   0   0

I had it from jun 3 - July 20

20. OP
    OP
    Indreamz69

Indreamz69
    Expand Collapse

11   0   0

I think the thread we're this account was bought from was just edited by xdax

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.