Fraud - Need To Take Action Transaction ID 922203751

Discussion in 'Disputes - Caution / Under Investigation' started by Indreamz69, 7/20/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Adoxia

Adoxia
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Anyways @Hulk you can simply alter the url with epics website instead of playerup to show that the user has been banned for selling cracked accounts. That was what the OP asked me to provide and I have if you have further questions feel free to reach out. I'd rather not clutter your dispute further.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. xDax

xDax
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

173   0   0

Your website is just a scam hole, That's the reason it's dead. Thanks for all your Info but there's a big back story to it and I'm not going to explain something that happened back 3 years
    And it's not even relevant because it's about Grand theft auto

3. OP
    OP
    Indreamz69

Indreamz69
    Expand Collapse

11   0   0

It's related that you have a history of doing this type of things

4. xDax

xDax
    Expand Collapse

173   0   0

And playerup middleman is already aware of this and I've cleared things up with them, @Hulk you can talk to Vip support person, I've already cleared things with him when I joined this website

5. xDax

xDax
    Expand Collapse

173   0   0

And it's a called a scam when some user/buyer reports it and disputes it
    I had 100 percent positive feedback on playerup lol
    I didn't have to explain my history but in just telling you, Those moderators are just scammers

6. xDax

xDax
    Expand Collapse

173   0   0

And as you see I have 100 percent positive feedback here as well, Once the buyer takes control of the account I have no means to access it whatsoever

7. OP
    OP
    Indreamz69

Indreamz69
    Expand Collapse

11   0   0

If it was not you y would you sell me an account that would not be safe I purchased the account thinking the same thing yes it was expensive buy I would drope that money to have a secure account that would be taken back and I am coming to you with this because I bought the account from you so if it's not in my possession then there was no sale

8. OP
    OP
    Indreamz69

Indreamz69
    Expand Collapse

11   0   0

Also if you have the person you got the account from y not ask for the og info inorder to get the account back if the account is under my possession then this would not have happened I asked you if you could help me get it back and you declined

9. xDax

xDax
    Expand Collapse

173   0   0

Look
    Look at your tone ? The way you approached me ? " Lmfao" "I'll just dispute it as simple as that"
    "I've deal with this before"
    Honestly I've never seen someone who lost their account that arrogant and carefree which lead to my belief that you just trying to scam
    And You just digged up some thing from the happend 3 years ago on a totally different platform/Game without even knowing what's true and what's no which made me sure you just scamming around

10. OP
    OP
    Indreamz69

Indreamz69
    Expand Collapse

11   0   0

No just the way you are trying to flip this on me me made me look into it ,either way we can continue this or you can see if you can help me get the account back from the person you got it from right if the person that changed the info was not you .

11. OP
    OP
    Indreamz69

Indreamz69
    Expand Collapse

11   0   0

12. xDax

xDax
    Expand Collapse

173   0   0

I did verify with my seller and he has nothing to do with this.I've bought 15+ from him and not once any of my buyers got an issue, Plus he doesnt help me back and account has gone through multiple users and the final user who has it whole control of it

13. OP
    OP
    Indreamz69

Indreamz69
    Expand Collapse

11   0   0

In order for someone to remove 2 step verification Wich I had my phone connected to they had to go through Sony in via chat or phone and provided the OG info or some kinda proof for them to remove it like what country city or the previous name that was on it I tried to contact Sony today to try and get the account back but the info I provided was too recent they ask previous info

14. OP
    OP
    Indreamz69

Indreamz69
    Expand Collapse

11   0   0

Also you are claiming that I"just want my money back " when I could of just tried to dispute the money ,also you can get the account back with the email you have and the info that was on it previous to me changing it yet you don't want to do it so this makes me believe you reclaim the account. It's obvious that this is not going anywhere if you aren't trying to help

15. OP
    OP
    Indreamz69

Indreamz69
    Expand Collapse

11   0   0

I just want the account simple as that if not then I want the refund

16. OP
    OP
    Indreamz69

Indreamz69
    Expand Collapse

11   0   0

Also I knew you would try and use you history etc feedback on here on me to try to turn this on me that y I had to investigate you if you had history of doing something like this and you did and that's what you are trying to do .

17. OP
    OP
    Indreamz69

Indreamz69
    Expand Collapse

11   0   0

@Hulk what will be the next step for this I don't think this is going anywhere seems like he's just trying to point the finger back

18. xDax

xDax
    Expand Collapse

173   0   0

Of course I am because none of your accusations are true, Once again I have to repeat this once the account is in your control I have no means to access it

19. Rolan

Rolan
    Expand Collapse
    MOD, Platinum Seller & offers Broker/Pilot Service
    Premium Status: This user has a Premier Sellers Account Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Devoted Status: This user is a devoted member who helps other members Platinum Status: This user has successfully completed 125+ middleman transactions Moderator Status (Non Employee): This account handles basic community support inquiries

483   0   0

20. Rolan

Rolan
    Expand Collapse
    MOD, Platinum Seller & offers Broker/Pilot Service
    Premium Status: This user has a Premier Sellers Account Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Devoted Status: This user is a devoted member who helps other members Platinum Status: This user has successfully completed 125+ middleman transactions Moderator Status (Non Employee): This account handles basic community support inquiries

483   0   0

Was this a Middleman Order? What is your Transaction ID and can we see both of the emails that was sent by PlayStation please?

As for @xDax's history on E-pic i have no idea or i already forgot about it maybe the other mods could back up his claims that he already discussed about it with them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.