Three transactions from November 2015 still pending. Let's solve it for me.

Discussion in 'Disputes - Resolved Cases' started by calemkem, 3/16/16.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Admin

Admin
    Expand Collapse
    Admin Status (Staff): This account handles all admin general support inquiries

45   0   0

I'm trying to fully understand what you're saying but your messages aren't very clear. I recommend writing in both english and Vietnamese important messages and I will ask someone I know to assist at translating your Vietnamese message but also write in english.

Your responses are very long here. They don't need to be this long. I just need simple responses.

2. Admin

Admin
    Expand Collapse

45   0   0

I can only make out some of this. I will guide you what to do for each account claimed to be recalled here. He is claiming they are lost, you made these accounts, so the right thing to do here is try to recover these.

You do. You're the original owner.

I will provide instructions for each account via your private conversation ticket shortly.

He did yes but his claim is each account started being recalled one at a time. Not all of them were recalled, some of them but you were already paid thousands of dollars for these accounts.

He did send us some information, alot of it. Screenshots, many screenshots including conversations and account details. As of now it's 4-5 accounts he sent us. He said he could continue with this but those 4-5 accounts is what he is disputing.

Apple won't assist but Google and Supercell will. We'll provide instructions.

See above.

Send screenshots again here.

He did say this yes. I'm sure he has no problem sending the documentation on the receipts but only 2 of the accounts he sent us are apple accounts. The rest are android.

His reason is he was willing to settle on anything but after he later thought about it he wanted full compensation felt it wasn't fair you're getting paid when you owe him thousands in accounts.

He has sent information. The thing is @Alex Williams has bought dozens of accounts direct and through middleman. We have not once received a complaint from him since 2014 as a buyer complaining the seller recalled the account based on the logs on his account. The only time he complained was your accounts. Why would a buyer go to this extent to try to call you out on this?

I will also note that @Alex Williams has said this isn't about the money, this is about doing what is right. He even mentioned that he doesn't even care to be refunded as long as you don't get paid. Buyers who have hidden agendas don't act like this.

That's why our solution seems like the best way to go. Make an attempt to recover these accounts.

If this was the case, and his accounts were hacked, then more accounts of his would be hacked besides yours. He hasn't reported any.

We will continue to work to try to resolve your guys dispute free of charge. I will remind you again we are here trying to help the two of you as a mediator 3rd party and try to reach a solution. I will reply everyday to your messages until this gets resolved.

Until then need you to adjust a bit here and work with us to resolve this.

3. Admin

Admin
    Expand Collapse

45   0   0

So what we want once again is for you to recover each account reported. That seems like a fair solution once again since you're the original owner of these accounts. I will provide instructions for each account to your PM Inbox. Shall we proceed with this?

4. OP
    OP
    calemkem

calemkem
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Bronze Status: This user has successfully completed 3+ middleman transactions

8   0   0

ok can u look its . he tell " we are can do few account"
    its sure him not alone in buy account
    1) in 6 month : all data account delete when sell account. i haven't save data account seller
    trong 6 tháng chúng tôi ko lưu trữ dữ liệu những account đã bán . Vì lí do bảo mật , tất cả đều được hủy sau khi giao dịch 3 tháng.
    2) he have play with him friend. are u sure for him friend ??
    anh ta có chơi chung tài khoản với bạn . có chắc anh ta ko bị bạn mình lấy account
    3) why u don't show him proof on thread??? have problem with u and him??
    tại sao bạn ko show bằng chứng cho chúng tôi thấy . Có thỏa thuận ngầm giữa bạn và anh ta
    4) can u read all reply in thread . he not post one picture, messenger for proof??
    bạn có thể coi lại toàn bộ thảo luận trong chủ đề. anh ta ko có 1 hình ảnh hay một ảnh chụp thư làm bằng chứng
    5) can u help him attack me??
    bạn giúp anh ta tấn công tôi à .
    6)i request u show proof on thread . if u can't do thing . i sure u help him scamed me
    why u can't do thing ???
    tôi yêu cầu bạn công khai bằng chứng trên chủ đề. nếu bạn ko thể làm . tôi chắc chắn bạn đang giúp anh ta lừa tiền tôi . Lý do tại sao bạn ko làm điều đó.
    i want u post all him proof on thread
    tôi muốn bạn công khai tất cả giấy tờ bằng chứng của anh ta gửi cho bạn

Attached Files:

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  5. Alex Williams

Alex Williams
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Silver Status: This user has successfully completed 15+ middleman transactions

57   0   0

Ok Calemkem you may have counted on my silence on this but the thought of you getting a single dollar of the money makes me sick. First of all what does your screenshot show that I wanted multiple accounts? Ok you got me. When I thought you were legit I was buying accounts. Here is a secret. I bought dozens and dozens of accounts. But amazingly you are the only one that I have had a problem with.

Second you ask me to post a picture and show proof. Do you not remember the 30+ pages of chat on this that you chose to just leave and disappear for 6 months.

http://www.playerup.com/conversations/post-for-650-for-max-hero-account.50243/

You have no logic to your posts. First you say you were the original owner of the accounts. Then that you resold. You say a dozen times in our chat that you stand by your accounts for life. (Re-read your own comments) but then now you say if I add gems you no longer guarantee the accounts. Why would me adding gems mean you no longer have responsibility.

Your a scammer and a thief. First it didn't happen, then it wasn't your fault, then it was your friends fault, then it was back to my fault. I'll call it what it is. You are a thief who doesn't deserve a dollar.

Admin is right. My goal isn't a refund of all my money it is to make sure you as a thief and fraud doesn't get anything from the funds you stole. You had originally said you would refund me $850. But now you won't even do that so fine. I vote that all the money should be donated by the admin to a charity.

Other than that the only solution that makes sense is you agree that I get my $850 back (which you know is a small portion of what I paid) and then if there are funds left you get paid. Either you agree or the money should go to a charity.

Matheus Pfitscher likes this.
  6. OP
    OP
    calemkem

calemkem
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Bronze Status: This user has successfully completed 3+ middleman transactions

8   0   0

i accept 850$ refund to you but admin tell you not accept . i accept because i don't waste in this deal.
    u tell me scamed but u can look on forum . i have much deal and without you . all people good with me
    why you have problem ??/
    i want you check with you friend before u tell me scamed??
    i sorry but i think you friend have problem .
    have u share or tell with you friend ???
    and one thing
    Can u think me stupid ????
    but i have order better than 3000$ if i want scamed you . i sure i willn't any amount $ on forum .
    if i mean scamed . i sure u can't hold any $ for me .
    and u can't dispute or you can but i not lost money .
    i will do thing if i have think scamed you .
    @Admin he is tell him accept 850$ to him and i have amount after pay 850$
    please read and do thing in my mail
    i want not any thing in this dispute
    please set up time refund . i want not wait 2-3 week . i wait very long and i relax

7. OP
    OP
    calemkem

calemkem
    Expand Collapse

8   0   0

@Alex Williams
    i sure i not return account i sell
    because you think with me 1000$ is very much
    but i can earn profit much so 1000$
    we are have feedback and we want not any thing broke my trusted.
    can u caculartor ??? how much i earn in /month
    1k$ = 1 month and are me scamed u 1000$
    sorry but i wiln't do its but in my deal any problem , i will refund to my customer if error for me .
    and final dispute
    @Alex Williams
    are u want me pay 850$ to you and final any thing ????
    please reply with contact admin

8. Alex Williams

Alex Williams
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Silver Status: This user has successfully completed 15+ middleman transactions

57   0   0

I am fine with a settlement of receiving $850 and release all other claims.

9. OP
    OP
    calemkem

calemkem
    Expand Collapse

8   0   0

@Alex Williams please you contact @Admin and tell him for its . i want can refund my money on forum .

10. Alex Williams

Alex Williams
    Expand Collapse

57   0   0

He can read this so he can see the agreement is that they can pay me $850 of the outstanding funds. Then they will pay you the remaining amount and this issue is closed. @Administrator when free please respond and we will be done.

11. Admin

Admin
    Expand Collapse

45   0   0

Going to send @Alex Williams one reply here and then I will follow up on this once he replies.

12. OP
    OP
    calemkem

calemkem
    Expand Collapse

8   0   0

ok i accept with its
    please do fast
    thanks
    @Admin

13. Admin

Admin
    Expand Collapse

45   0   0

14. Alex Williams

Alex Williams
    Expand Collapse

57   0   0

REMOVED - See Private Conversation Ticket

#133 Alex Williams, 6/21/16
    Last edited by a moderator: 6/21/16
  15. Alex Williams

Alex Williams
    Expand Collapse

57   0   0

I have requested all funds from these transactions be donated to the wounded warrior fund.

https://www.woundedwarriorproject.org

They are a much worthier cause than I or playerup.com or Calemkem

So if I have a say. That is my recommendation.

16. Admin

Admin
    Expand Collapse

45   0   0

The conclusion to this dispute:
    • Calemkem whatever issues you had with Alex Williams you should have done everything in your power to resolve when you had the opportunity. When you didn't, Alex Williams turned to us for assistance on this which triggered all these problems.
    • Middleman didn't have to get involved in your guys dispute but he did trying to help at no cost.
    • I didn't have to get involved in your dispute but I did at no cost. Sure I could have tried to expedite this and come up with a quick solution but I tried to find a reasonable resolution between the two of you. Unfortunately in the end it's clear that no resolution will please either party.
    • Our dispute system is free for everyone but doesn't guarantee anything. The decisions and outcomes aren't guaranteed to be in your favored. Unfortunately in this case both parties aren't happy with the outcome of this free dispute process.
    Effective immediately because of what happened here, I have informed @Middleman to no longer get involved in non middleman disputes. That means holding payments will no longer happen. There is no agreement between you and @Middleman so he shouldn't be involved. While all @Middleman wanted to do was help the end result here caused more problems and so much energy/time was put into this when we shouldn't have been involved in the first place. The worst part though is we have 2 angry members mad at us when all we were trying to do is help. Nobody else would spend this much time trying to work a settlement agreement between the two of you for free but since nobody is thankful for what we did then we won't run into this situation a 2nd time and going to implement these new changes immediately. As a result of this we just can't get involved in non middleman disputes on a financial basis anymore and this case is what caused that decision.

PlayerUp was built to protect both buyers and sellers. PlayerUp responsibility is to negotiate and come up with a settlement agreement to keep all parties satisfied. We will spend as much time needed to get an issue resolved so nobody is scammed free of charge. I'm dissapointed that this dispute hurts our ability moving forward protecting non middleman related disputes.

This will conclude this ticket and we'll mark this as resolved. All further communications can be discussed via your private conversation tickets with me.

#135 Admin, 6/21/16
    Last edited: 6/22/16
    samsaha86 likes this.
  17. Alex Williams

Alex Williams
    Expand Collapse

57   0   0

Yes ultimately you were the victim Admin. Sorry for all you suffered. Can you publish for everyone what you have done with the funds so your users can see. You allow them to follow along throughout the process.

18. Admin

Admin
    Expand Collapse

45   0   0

Alex Williams, as mentioned through your private ticket, the decision after speaking with the team here yesterday was that effective immediately we will no longer hold funds on legit completed middleman transactions to help aid non middleman transaction disputes. Under agreement, we don't have the right to determine what happens to these funds as this isn't our money.

The decision is fully up to coc10 on that 1 legit transaction that is outstanding due to calemkem.

coc10 has been informed and we await his reply.

19. OP
    OP
    calemkem

calemkem
    Expand Collapse

8   0   0

have new update in this case.
    can you final dispute .
    i need think .
    have you request anything???
    all thing can do this case hold more time

20. Admin

Admin
    Expand Collapse

45   0   0

This ticket is closed so we won't reply here anymore as this is resolved.

As stated, the decision is up to @coc10. We gave him 5 business days to respond. However with the email server down temporarily I am going to email notify him since he hasn't logged in.

21. Admin

Admin
    Expand Collapse

45   0   0

Please note use your private conversation moving forward for updates.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.