Exploiting TaizerHub - A VERIFIED SCAMMER

Discussion in 'Disputes - Active' started by KyleShop, 9/15/24.

1. OP
    OP
    KyleShop

KyleShop
    Expand Collapse
    Premium Pro Status: This user is a Premium Pro Seller Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Trusted Status: This user is a trusted member Silver Status: This user has successfully completed 15+ middleman transactions

80   0   0

did you scam me or not is the question
    if you don't refund i will save potential victims by creating awareness

2. OP
    OP
    KyleShop

KyleShop
    Expand Collapse
    Premium Pro Status: This user is a Premium Pro Seller Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Trusted Status: This user is a trusted member Silver Status: This user has successfully completed 15+ middleman transactions

80   0   0

if you think i'm gonna back down without my money then you are having a fools dream

3. TaizerHub

TaizerHub
    Expand Collapse

91   0   0

My Location:
    I have told you several times that I did not scam you. Don't even think of threatening me and taking money!! If you continue to trouble me, I will also take action against you.

4. TaizerHub

TaizerHub
    Expand Collapse

91   0   0

My Location:
    There is no need for someone like you to give me $50 for nothing.. don't Acting. Lol

5. OP
    OP
    KyleShop

KyleShop
    Expand Collapse

80   0   0

@Middleman @Admin
    this guy is truly a scammer an unrepentant one
    imagine with proof i gave here all he had to say is im jealous and im a nuisance

secondly same person offered to pay me bit by bit
    imagine he wants to bribe me with 7 usd how absurd, no matter how one looks at it, it never makes sense

thirdly why did he delete our chat at every ******* convo and blocks me

fourthly I showed evidence and he never did to prove me wrong

6. OP
    OP
    KyleShop

KyleShop
    Expand Collapse

80   0   0

exactly I will never give you 50 for free
    i gave you for account you gave me fake then cleared chat and blocked me

7. OP
    OP
    KyleShop

KyleShop
    Expand Collapse

80   0   0

you live by selling accounts and scamming some people
    if you are banned your life would be ******* worthless

8. TaizerHub

TaizerHub
    Expand Collapse

91   0   0

My Location:
    Don't make up lies here. You even know the Discord Server and today you know who I am. Don't lie.. i really don't want to pay u $50 For Nothing..

9. TaizerHub

TaizerHub
    Expand Collapse

91   0   0

My Location:
    He created fake PlayerUp accounts today and even gave me negative feedback. Isn’t this a violation of the rules?He is intimidating not just me but every seller on PlayerUp in this way.check the feedback he has posted before.He has done this to Sellers who sell more Stake Accounts like he did to me.If you think I am lying, see his previous comments.

@Hulk @Admin @Middleman

10. OP
    OP
    KyleShop

KyleShop
    Expand Collapse

80   0   0

lmao bro said i created new accounts
    can you name people ive intimidated?
    anyone who i give negative feedback has either scammed me or try to spoil my profile
    thats a fact
    bring those people that im intimidating i will show you evidence of them scamming or trying to ruin my profile
    send them here in this ticket everything must be settled at once

11. TaizerHub

TaizerHub
    Expand Collapse

91   0   0

My Location:
    Please let me work in my freedom from now on. I want nothing to do with a moron like you.Just a waste of valuable time. You are disgusting.

12. OP
    OP
    KyleShop

KyleShop
    Expand Collapse

80   0   0

@Middleman @Admin ban this scammer

13. TaizerHub

TaizerHub
    Expand Collapse

91   0   0

My Location:
    What you want is to remove me from the market, isn't it? You are living in a dream world.

14. TaizerHub

TaizerHub
    Expand Collapse

91   0   0

My Location:
    He is trying to destroy all my business by creating false stories. Self-centered people like you can't move forward. Even if you copy me, I will never copy a fool like you.I can also spam your posts like you did. But I really don't have time and I have more work to do. All my listings are offline because you spammed, but you are at the top. You are very self-centered. U can't never win.

15. TaizerHub

TaizerHub
    Expand Collapse

91   0   0

My Location:
    faced a lot of problems today. He doesn’t let me work freely. He constantly creates false accusations and sabotages all the work I do. I swear by the gods that I did not scam him. I am always active in the market, and he doesn’t like. U can see that I deliver orders quickly on Playerup. Because I provide good service, I receive more orders than him. However, it seems he finds it hard to tolerate. Additionally, I only focus on my own work and do not chat with any other sellers on Playerup.Today, he caused me a significant loss. He spammed all my posts, which made it impossible for me to keep my listings active.I get a lot of threats from him.Just help me to continue my work.

Thank You!

@Middleman @Admin @Hulk

16. OP
    OP
    KyleShop

KyleShop
    Expand Collapse

80   0   0

this love you still talking about jealousy, I repeat a again you havent scammed anyone is because you havnt had the opportunity to scam big money
    the question is whether you scammed or not
    swearing to your god in srilanka doesnt explain anything
    ive brought out full evidence and you are saying i'm jealous of you

how do you know i'm jealous since you blocked me and we havent had a chat you have been keep tabs on me boy?

you are not on my level i have no reasons to be jealous you even said something about discord lmao

17. OP
    OP
    KyleShop

KyleShop
    Expand Collapse

80   0   0

Your server is not upto this
    yesterday i made 4 sales from 4 customers to agreed to join
    and vouch look at the date and look at the other day
    and i just sold to another now i'm waking up
    you tell me aspect in which you are better than me

the truth is you scammed and deleted the chat then blocked me
    giving false allegations and swearing to your god wont solve anything
    ive told you to bring people i intimidated
    i really want to see you act like a fool if im not mistakened you have had problems with all one way or the other

Attached Files:

18. OP
    OP
    KyleShop

KyleShop
    Expand Collapse

80   0   0

@Middleman please resolve this
    i've told you all this guy is a ticking bomb
    its left to you to ban or suspend him
    you can see how sketchy he has been acting like another person, deleting chat , changing username and many underhanded tricks this lad is owing huge amount of money, if he sees someone to scam big money he would definitely do it

have you noticed up till now he hasnt denied scamming me all hes saying is im jealous of him

19. TaizerHub

TaizerHub
    Expand Collapse

91   0   0

My Location:
    don't have time to argue with this little child. PlayerUp Team, please check the truth. He is speaking lies on his own. I will not be responding to this again...

20. OP
    OP
    KyleShop

KyleShop
    Expand Collapse

80   0   0

Same I'm not responding to this
    Till middleman does
    So for now it's all about exposing you to the world