Sold [SILVER SELLER] TH 10 , King lv 24 , Queen lv 22 , MAX DEF AND NEAR MAX TROOPS , IOS ONLY - Buy Now

Discussion in 'Clash of Clan Old Accounts | COC Accounts Sold' started by tonyle1986, 12/21/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ryankisel

Ryankisel
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

U are a scammer love you u

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. Kkkkkkkk

Kkkkkkkk
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

1   0   0

3. xerrorx

xerrorx
    Expand Collapse

2   0   0

He is not a scammer. Just to clear things.

4. OP
    OP
    tonyle1986

tonyle1986
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Gold Status: This user has successfully completed 50+ middleman transactions

107   0   0

@Ryankisel will be banned as soon as . @Admin and @Middleman can check my inbox , i never talk with he and never sale account for he . He is a liar . His accountdoesn't have feedback and doesn't verify .

5. OP
    OP
    tonyle1986

tonyle1986
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Gold Status: This user has successfully completed 50+ middleman transactions

107   0   0

Thanks u !

6. OP
    OP
    tonyle1986

tonyle1986
    Expand Collapse

107   0   0

@Middleman please check his transaction . Cheers !

7. Ryankisel

Ryankisel
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

DUDE U WERE LIKE JUST USE KIK IT IS FASTER AND I JUST WANT TO SEE THE ACCOUNT AND THEN U TOOK 200 from me... U WERE LIKE IM VERFIED AND SILVER NO NEED TO WORRY I HAVE SILD MANY ACCOUNTS

8. xerrorx

xerrorx
    Expand Collapse

2   0   0

Do you have any proof of that conversation being taken place? if so please provide it.

9. xerrorx

xerrorx
    Expand Collapse

2   0   0

Also since, he is doing this through middleman(an option which scammers will not prefer), its impossible for the buyer to get scammed.

10. uask4it

uask4it
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Bronze Status: This user has successfully completed 3+ middleman transactions

10   0   0

He's saying that tony told him to do the payment through paypal so that the sale would be faster, then took his money (No I am not saying he actually did scam this guy).

11. El Rey

El Rey
    Expand Collapse
    Banned Status: This user has been banned due to fraudaulent acts against others

0   0   0

wow SO THIS MIDDLEMAN CANT BE TRUSTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. Ryankisel

Ryankisel
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Yes I do I have the whole convo but idk how to put pics on here can u tell me or I can send them to u do u have kik?@usak4it

13. Ryankisel

Ryankisel
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

14. OP
    OP
    tonyle1986

tonyle1986
    Expand Collapse

107   0   0

this payment is middleman service only , i told again , i never talk with he , he doesn't know my paypal email , so that he can't transfer the payment to me . He can talk everthing , but he doesn't have proof , so that everybody can't trust him

15. Admin

Admin
    Expand Collapse
    Admin Status (Staff): This account handles all admin general support inquiries

45   0   0

16. Admin

Admin
    Expand Collapse

45   0   0

Please note that any party found defaming or slandering another member purposely will result in an immediate suspension. If you want to file a dispute against another member, you have to follow site procedures and open a dispute below so we can assist you: PlayerUp - Video Game Accounts Marketplace. Player 2 Player Secure Platform.

Derailing someone elses thread provided no proof isn't tolerated or acceptable. Please consider this a courtesy warning as if any party is caught doing this again then they should expect that their PlayerUp Account will be suspended.

17. Admin

Admin
    Expand Collapse

45   0   0

There is no indication that tonyle1986 scammed anyone, no proof was provided, no dispute was filed, no action can be taken. We will now close this thread.

18. Admin

Admin
    Expand Collapse

45   0   0

Based on the notes I'm seeing right now, @TonyLe is the person that scammed @Ryankisel not @tonyle1986

@TonyLe likely used @tonyle1986 information and manipulated @Ryankisel into believing he is @tonyle1986. I am assuming this based on the fact this has happened a few times now. @Ryankisel should have used PlayerUp Middleman Services or spoken with the seller directly through PlayerUp Ticket System. My guess is he spoke with him over Kik messenger which is now prohibited here for these exact reasons.

@Ryankisel you then turned your attention towards attacking the wrong person, spammed the forums, derailed @tonyle1986 threads, attacked him, accused him, defamed him. These type of actions are prohibited here. Multiple people have asked for your account here to be closed.

Based on the circumstances, we won't close your account but we are giving you a final warning on this matter. The reason we won't close your account is we understand your frustrations with getting scammed and we are here to help aid those who have been scammed. However if in event your actions continue then we will have no choice but to proceed with closing your account as we can only help those who are willing to be helped. If we cannot get you to cooperate with us and be professional in your replies, then everyone here would agree that you are leaving us no choice but to proceed with closing your account.

Overlord likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.