Scammer Alert - joe-charles

Discussion in 'Disputes - Resolved Cases' started by Lime Seller, 10/1/22.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joe Charles

Joe Charles
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Silver Status: This user has successfully completed 15+ middleman transactions

81   8   0

My Location:
    You sent money to indian account not pakistani. Just Shut Up and close your mouth.

2. OP
    OP
    Lime Seller

Lime Seller
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices Banned Status: This user has been banned due to fraudaulent acts against others

24   11   0

My Location:
    Lol, first you said india to Pakistan money transfer is not possible, if it’s not possible then check the previous screenshot which one clearly mention he can pay by pakistan by wire transfer, you made a lots of transactions i hope you can understand about wire transfer, cleaver @Joe Charles LMAO

3. OP
    OP
    Lime Seller

Lime Seller
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices Banned Status: This user has been banned due to fraudaulent acts against others

24   11   0

My Location:
    Lol, even i can also pay you by my bank. If you want i can pay but I know you eat my hard money of income, LMAO. You are big & clever scammer @Joe Charles

4. OP
    OP
    Lime Seller

Lime Seller
    Expand Collapse

24   11   0

My Location:
    Everyone is lying only you are genuine guy. Lol
    Just stop deleting telegram chats , when i upload all the screenshots here then why did you deleted all the telegram chat ? And why did you scam @Tarun6158 ?
    are you sure everyone is lying ? Only you are genuine.
    Let’s wait for admin & then see

@SkippeRR @Store please check all the chats conversation & then response here.

thank you

5. Joe Charles

Joe Charles
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Silver Status: This user has successfully completed 15+ middleman transactions

81   8   0

My Location:
    Hi Player up,

This person using different Telegram, and text me to buy YouTube Channel then he take screenshot and open a dispute about me.
    This person said in Dispute, I deal directly and blaming me.

I always use Middleman service. You can check my every transaction. My every buyers give me positive feedback about me.

I have team I create many YouTube channels and then sale.
    He said, I scam many people, but he can not prove this.

Kindly take action on this Person.
    Prime Icon Profile: https://www.playerup.com/prime-icon

Two another person is also open a dispute against to this person.
    Dispute link: https://www.playerup.com/threads/scammer-alert-prime-icon.5581953/
    He scam these two person.
    https://www.playerup.com/gunner5365
    https://www.playerup.com/jekas

This account " tarun6158.1494267 " is also of prime icon , he created some minutes ago in another IP. Prime icon using different accounts and different social media.
    I did not any deals this person he just want to blame on me. If this person "tarun6158.1494267" have any proof send me the full screenshot of date and time.

This person doing everyone anonymizing. This prime icon is very clever. This person anonymizing me.
    Sir, @SkippeRR @Store @Middleman kindly take action on these two accounts "Prime icon and tarun6158 " and block his account.
    I hope you take action on this person.

Regards,
    Joe Charles

6. Tarun6158

Tarun6158
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   1   0

My Location:
    Ok don't worry I have payment proofs with me which will help to file a cyber crime case against you. Now they will investigate about the payments i made to you. Your proxy, RDP etc can't hide you anymore. The proofs are very clear about the 890$ payments i made to you for the YouTube channel. Just wait and watch soon am sharing the F.I.R report here against you.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  7. Tarun6158

Tarun6158
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   1   0

My Location:
    Ok don't worry I have payment proofs with me which will help to file a cyber crime case against you. Now they will investigate about the payments i made to you. Your proxy, RDP etc can't hide you anymore. The proofs are very clear about the 890$ payments i made to you for the YouTube channel. Just wait and watch soon am sharing the F.I.R report here against you

8. OP
    OP
    Lime Seller

Lime Seller
    Expand Collapse

24   11   0

My Location:
    Lol why did you worry about my dispute & everytime you show my dispute, it’s talking about you not me, if i scam someone then both can share all the proof & conversation here, don’t worry..

think about your self, and for your kind information i am not make a multiple account, and tarun is not mine account. When i check all the conversation, you are lying everytime.

You said i never contacted you & telegram chat is fake now you said you talk to me before,

and then you said india to Pakistan & pakistan to india money transfer is not possible but as i check Tarun screenshot it’s 100% possible. And even i can also pay to you by my bank.

You don’t need to worry if tarun is my id then admin determine easily because 1 person use 1 account and if someone make multiple accounts then PlayerUp system determine easily.

Stop lying dude, he paid you & once payment was done then you blocked him & delete telegram chats for both side. You are expert Scammer. lol

Semitrap likes this.
  9. OP
    OP
    Lime Seller

Lime Seller
    Expand Collapse

24   11   0

My Location:
    One Last Point I Need To Provide Here:

1st point: You said you didn’t talk to me & all chat is fake, if all is fake then how you give a statement here, you talk to me before & you block me.

2nd point: You said you only deal with playerup middleman, then why you force me to pay directly & you show me fake channels URL. You don’t own a channel but try to force me to pay by crypto directly without middleman, I attached all the screenshots. Please check page 1 in this thread

Next day you text me and ask my own channels link & then you try to resell someone else without my permission.

You told to @Store all chat is fake, if all is fake then check your statement, I attached a screenshot. @Store @SkippeRR please check the attachment,

This guy only lying & he was a scammer. he was continuously lying in this thread. Please read all the conversation carefully.

Attached Files:

Semitrap likes this.
  10. SkippeRR

SkippeRR
    Expand Collapse
    Trusted Status: This user is a trusted member Gold Status: This user has successfully completed 50+ middleman transactions Moderator Status (Non Employee): This account handles basic community support inquiries

100   0   0

@Prime Icon I have already told you, if @Joe Charles actually scammed you (took money) then send all info of the process.

What you're reporting now isn't an actual scam, it's not allowed tho and @Joe Charles will receive a warning about it.

This thread will be closed in 24 hrs if you haven't provided info about an actual scam.

@Tarun6158 if you got scammed, open a dispute thread and provide a video that shows the following:

1- the way you got @Joe Charles contact
    2- full conversation with @Joe Charles showing him sending you his payment address
    3- the payment sent to the address @Joe Charles told you to send to

Joe Charles likes this.
  11. Tarun6158

Tarun6158
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   1   0

My Location:
    @Joe Charles he deleted the chats of telegram that's the reason I only left with my payment proofs but i thinks that's enough to put @Joe Charles behind the bars. My brother is a lawyer he said @Joe Charles will surely get punished very soon as he scammed a big amount of my money.

Lime Seller likes this.
  12. Joe Charles

Joe Charles
    Expand Collapse

81   8   0

My Location:
    I have no time for every reply, Playerup Team @Store , @Middleman, @SkippeRR will automatically decide this dispute in 24 hours.

13. SkippeRR

SkippeRR
    Expand Collapse
    Trusted Status: This user is a trusted member Gold Status: This user has successfully completed 50+ middleman transactions Moderator Status (Non Employee): This account handles basic community support inquiries

100   0   0

There is no proof that you were actually dealing with @Joe Charles
    For now this case will be closed, if you got more info later, you can provide them.

SupaSell and Semitrap like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.