SCAMMED out of $600 from a criminal buyer - Discord Scam

Discussion in 'Disputes - Resolved Cases' started by ratrear, 2/11/18.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rolan

Rolan
    Expand Collapse
    MOD, Platinum Seller & offers Broker/Pilot Service
    Premium Status: This user has a Premier Sellers Account Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Devoted Status: This user is a devoted member who helps other members Platinum Status: This user has successfully completed 125+ middleman transactions Moderator Status (Non Employee): This account handles basic community support inquiries

483   0   0

used @ratrear's skype id and look at the IP
    www.jpg

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. Shui Shan

Shui Shan
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Silver Status: This user has successfully completed 15+ middleman transactions

59   0   0

My Location:
    Do you believe me now?

3. Rolan

Rolan
    Expand Collapse
    Premium Status: This user has a Premier Sellers Account Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Devoted Status: This user is a devoted member who helps other members Platinum Status: This user has successfully completed 125+ middleman transactions Moderator Status (Non Employee): This account handles basic community support inquiries

483   0   0

4. Rolan

Rolan
    Expand Collapse

483   0   0

Lets wait for @Admin I will ask him to check this dispute.

5. Shui Shan

Shui Shan
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Silver Status: This user has successfully completed 15+ middleman transactions

59   0   0

My Location:
    He just changed his IP address.... Now his details are hidden.

[​IMG]

#25 Shui Shan, 2/13/18
    Last edited: 2/13/18
  6. OP
    OP
    ratrear

ratrear
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Hey guys, I'll gladly send more screenshots. On your picture of the address, take note that the metro code and area code are both 0. My IP address is entirely different.

I'll try and fix the video right now.

7. Shui Shan

Shui Shan
    Expand Collapse

59   0   0

My Location:

Why would both the area and metro code be 0? If they were both 0, where on earth would that be?

My IP address is entirely different.

But didn't you say that your Skype was 'mistahrhino'? Well guess what? When Rolan checked your Skype, it had the exact same latitude and longitude as the guys who 'scammed' you.

Let's see how you'll respond to this.

#27 Shui Shan, 2/13/18
  8. Shui Shan

Shui Shan
    Expand Collapse

59   0   0

My Location:
    You just changed your IP address again ~
    [​IMG]

But they still have exactly the same latitude and longitude.

upload_2018-2-14_2-20-11.png

Also, explain why your Internet Service Provider is 'DoD Network Information Center'.

It's obvious that you're using a VPN.

#28 Shui Shan, 2/13/18
  9. OP
    OP
    ratrear

ratrear
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Okay, this is getting a bit ridiculous. I don't know what I else I can do to prove you my location, but I'm not switching IPs or using VPNS or making three dummy accounts. If you're grabbing at whatever evidence you can to say that I am faking this thing for no reason, then go right ahead.

EDIT: Just added proof of my ISP.

10. Shui Shan

Shui Shan
    Expand Collapse

59   0   0

My Location:
    I don't know what I else I can do to prove you my location

You don't know how because you can't prove it. I'm not interested where you live. I just want to hear your explanation to why both your area and metro code in your other IP addresses are both 0.

Also, how come you, the user who contacted you on Skype, and the user who impersonated me, all live in exactly the same location?

If you're grabbing at whatever evidence you can to say that I am faking this thing for no reason, then go right ahead.

Why wouldn't I? I will use any evidence I have to prove that you're trying to frame me for whatever reason.

11. Shui Shan

Shui Shan
    Expand Collapse

59   0   0

My Location:
    If you can’t provide valid answers to the questions I asked you above, it just implies that you’re trying to frame me.

Oh and this might be an even bigger coincidence: you said that I messaged you on PlayerUp at the same time as when the ‘impersonator’ joined your conversation on Skype. Well, when I messaged you on ratrear, that was the first time I ever met you on PlayerUp, and most likely the first time that you encountered me. This means, it would be the first time that you ever see someone with all positive feedbacks, both the verified and silver-ranking badge, who ALSO plays the game Roblox. So after meeting me, you now know of a user on PlayerUp who you can frame as a ‘fake middleman’.

If you are framing me, it all makes sense to why you didn’t reply to my conversation with your PlayerUp account ratrear.

12. Shui Shan

Shui Shan
    Expand Collapse

59   0   0

My Location:
    This also explains to why you've been purposefully refusing to believe in any evidence I provided; because you are the scammers yourself and will try to come up with any excuse you can to disprove my evidence, which you know very well has been a failure.

Also, remember how you claimed I 'deleted' the conversation 'right after sending it' ? Well, now we all know that screenshot you provided is fake, yet you still haven't provided a response to that. What shocks me even more, is the fact that when you opened this dispute, you posted the claim and screenshot knowing they were fake. Now, why would a 'victim', who wants to catch the culprit, intentionally be providing false evidence? Because they simply are the culprit themself.

Again, if you weren't the same person as the guy who contacted you on Skype or my impersonator, you wouldn't be so stubborn like you are right now and would indeed take my replies into consideration. But like I said, the two people you've been talking about, are really, just yourself.

#32 Shui Shan, 2/14/18
    Last edited: 2/14/18
  13. Shui Shan

Shui Shan
    Expand Collapse

59   0   0

My Location:
    The IP address of your Skype ID, 'mistahrhino', doesn't match your IP address shown in this 'proof' you posted. You said yourself that 'mistahrhino' was the ID of your Skype account, yet, if you aren't 'switching IPs' or 'using VNPs', how come these two IP addresses are different?

14. Shui Shan

Shui Shan
    Expand Collapse

59   0   0

My Location:
    I'm still waiting for you to reply to all of my questions, @ratrear.

15. OP
    OP
    ratrear

ratrear
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Hey I sent you a PM

16. Shui Shan

Shui Shan
    Expand Collapse

59   0   0

My Location:
    Did you send the PM to me? If so take a screenshot of it so I can see it. I don't see any new conversations from you in my inbox - and note the "Replies: 0" next to your conversation.
    [​IMG]

But why are you sending PMs all of the sudden? Anything you have to say, why don't you post them here so both @Hulk, @Rolan and I can see it?

You still haven't replied to any of my questions. Do you know how suspicious this makes of you?

#36 Shui Shan, 2/15/18
    Last edited: 2/15/18
  17. OP
    OP
    ratrear

ratrear
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Duuuuude, chill. I got my account back and am in the process of getting my inventory back. I’ll resend the PM.

18. Shui Shan

Shui Shan
    Expand Collapse

59   0   0

My Location:
    Let me ask you, @ratrear, does this image look familiar to you?
    upload_2018-2-15_18-17-31.png

When I go to my conversations, note the "Participants: 1" in the conversations with you.
    upload_2018-2-15_18-21-47.png

So you claimed that I had "deleted the conversation right after sending it", but the truth is that YOU were the one who deleted the conversation. How do I know this? Well, as you can see, there's only one participants in that conversation. I can reply to the conversation or type any message I want, because I am that participant. However, you won't be able to do this since you left the conversation. As you may guessed, this explains to why you never replied to that message I sent - it's simply because you can't; that conversation is no longer in your inbox.

This would have been nicely done, but you didn't realise the fact that when you 'delete' a conversation, it just removes you as a participant from that conversation; the other members will still be able to read and send messages like normal.

To conclude, your sad and pathetic attempt in trying to frame me resulted in nothing but embarrassment for yourself. As for Exadest and the person who posted this thead, SHUI SHAN IS A SCAMMER HE SCAMMED MY FRIEND Exadest | PlayerUp Accounts Marketplace. Player 2 Player Secure Platform. you should share this story with them, too.

#38 Shui Shan, 2/15/18
    Last edited: 2/15/18
    samsaha86 likes this.
  19. Hulk

Hulk
    Expand Collapse
    General Support Moderator
    General / Expediting Support (Staff): This account handles general/expediting support transactions Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Moderator Status (Non Employee): This account handles basic community support inquiries

17   0   0

Okay last and final question here because this is for the part resolved. ratrear who else messaged you asking for your discord username or was it posted in your thread? Trying to pinpoint who did this. I saw you guys posted so and so was scamming people in other threads. It wouldn't shock me if those high risk users are the ones who did this.

20. Hulk

Hulk
    Expand Collapse
    General / Expediting Support (Staff): This account handles general/expediting support transactions Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Moderator Status (Non Employee): This account handles basic community support inquiries

17   0   0

Guessing it was SlightSeIIs who was already banned. Don't know for sure but being that he is the only Roblox scammer wouldn't shock me.

21. Hulk

Hulk
    Expand Collapse

17   0   0

Sorry the same guy who tried this stunt before.

22. Shui Shan

Shui Shan
    Expand Collapse

59   0   0

My Location:
    If you didn't know, SlightSeIIs is also James$ on PlayerUp, who's also banned.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.