Sold Only 2 accounts left - GOLD SELLER [105 FEEDBACKS]

Discussion in 'Clash of Clan Old Accounts | COC Accounts Sold' started by divioo0, 3/13/15.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Corne

Corne
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices

0   0   0

Sorry i posted wrong tonyle , its tonyle86 i think.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    divioo0

divioo0
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Gold Status: This user has successfully completed 50+ middleman transactions

107   2   0

I haven't sold any bots, gem tricks, hacks or anything like that.
    Speak with fact and proofs not with lies. Don't hide behind your unknown nickname.
    I think 104 feedbacks tell more about me than someone I have never sold or bought anything from.

3. Middleman

Middleman
    Expand Collapse
    Moderator Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman support tickets Middleman Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman transactions

173   0   0

You need to open a dispute in the Disputes Section if you believe someone scammed you. This isn't the section to do this and I highly doubt @Petecool was the one who did this.

4. Middleman

Middleman
    Expand Collapse
    Moderator Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman support tickets Middleman Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman transactions

173   0   0

We're very strict against defaming others on here. It happens ALOT. Please get your facts straight and follow the site procedures before making a claim like this. We have a Disputes Section open to bring justice to those who actually did wrong. Thank you.

5. Guznick

Guznick
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Devoted Status: This user is a devoted member who helps other members Expert Status: This user is an established expert in the gaming industry ImLegit Status: This user has shown that they're a legitimate merchant Leader Status: This member has demonstrated leadership skills Veteran Status: This user is a veteran experienced member Silver Status: This user has successfully completed 15+ middleman transactions

49   2   0

and why do we need to believe you ? show some proof

#125 Guznick, 6/19/15
    Last edited by a moderator: 6/19/15
    divioo0 likes this.
  6. Corne

Corne
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices

0   0   0

I am sorry it was because of some misunderstandings that a third person created between me and @divioo0 which is solved now so happy but @Guznick nobody invited you to this chat between me and @divioo0 why do you always put your love you in the matter in which you are not involed . Just get off dont put your love you in everything thats on playerup , i agree you are a reputed man here and i respect you but don't show so much attitude cause i can see how hard you work to sell you base that attitude goes in drain at that time.

7. OP
    OP
    divioo0

divioo0
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Gold Status: This user has successfully completed 50+ middleman transactions

107   2   0

8. OP
    OP
    divioo0

divioo0
    Expand Collapse

107   2   0

9. OP
    OP
    divioo0

divioo0
    Expand Collapse

107   2   0

10. OP
    OP
    divioo0

divioo0
    Expand Collapse

107   2   0

11. OP
    OP
    divioo0

divioo0
    Expand Collapse

107   2   0

12. Shervin

Shervin
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

13. Corne

Corne
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

14. Petecool

Petecool
    Expand Collapse

105   0   0

@Admin @Middleman @divioo0

I just found out about this now, that was absolutely not me. For a fact i can say right now that me and @divioo0 sell completely different bases. He sells many th 8 and 9 and some lower level th 10. Most of the accounts i sell are the big accounts with max hero, troop and defence. We are in a totally different area in selling. Its like comparing apple to oranges and comparing a 4WD Car dealership to a sport car/family car dealership. In no way would i do this to a fellow seller on this website.

#134 Petecool, 6/25/15
    Last edited: 6/25/15
  15. Petecool

Petecool
    Expand Collapse

105   0   0

Take a look at what corne's k...i...k username is in this thread: WTS - Th10 / Cheap / Very GoodTroops / Strong Defence / Western Union -PayPal - MM | PlayerUp - Video Game Accounts Marketplace. Player 2 Player Secure Platform.

Now take a look at the k...i...k username on a banned member called sahilrockzzz thread: Sold - Th 7 - Great Starter - Cheap | PlayerUp - Video Game Accounts Marketplace. Player 2 Player Secure Platform.

They are using the same k...i...k that means this could no way be me. It is @SahilRockzzz

16. OP
    OP
    divioo0

divioo0
    Expand Collapse

107   2   0

Nobody said anything about you. Middleman taught it was your thread not mine that's why he mentioned you :) read the posts again

17. Shervin

Shervin
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

sorry

18. OP
    OP
    divioo0

divioo0
    Expand Collapse

107   2   0

19. OP
    OP
    divioo0

divioo0
    Expand Collapse

107   2   0

20. OP
    OP
    divioo0

divioo0
    Expand Collapse

107   2   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.