Monkey d luffy scammer on multiple occasions.

Discussion in 'Disputes - Resolved Cases' started by mxmemx, 1/26/18.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PlayerUp

PlayerUp
    Expand Collapse
    Automated Helper Bot
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

[trigger]Guide - How To Report A Dispute

Automated Response

If someone you believe has scammed you, please open a Dispute Form Here. Filing a report takes 2 minutes and will then provide us the necessary information to take action against the individual and assist you at resolving the dispute. Thank you for your cooperation on this matter and sorry to hear about the problems you experienced.

.[/trigger]

Automated Response

If someone you believe has scammed you, please open a Dispute Form Here. Filing a report takes 2 minutes and will then provide us the necessary information to take action against the individual and assist you at resolving the dispute. Thank you for your cooperation on this matter and sorry to hear about the problems you experienced.

.[/trigger]
    [trigger=by]For: Hulk Re: #40[/trigger]

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. Hulk

Hulk
    Expand Collapse
    General Support Moderator
    General / Expediting Support (Staff): This account handles general/expediting support transactions Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Moderator Status (Non Employee): This account handles basic community support inquiries

17   0   0

Okay so as of now here is my full response:

- I will caution you here Monkey D. Luffy to handle business professionally here as we're going to give you a chance to redeem yourself here. It's clear to me you did do some form of bad business dealings offsite but we aren't going to necessarily punish you for that as we don't know the exact reason behind it. However if more cases pile up against you here then we will have no choice but to take action against your account here so you need to immediately change the way you're doing business here. That's a more than fair offer to you here because the OP has a valid complaint and there are some definite concerns with your account history on that other website.

- If the OP is complaining you're blackmailing him then this isn't tolerated and you should cease doing this not only to him but any member you do business with. Be respectful to all members here as the same is likewise to anyone who communicates with you here as well. Send us the URL for which the posts need to be removed and we'll remove the blackmail posts. Don't communicate with the OP again and leave him alone.

- As of now I don't have enough evidence to punish the party being complained about here because the bad business doings were done offsite. I managed to find the original complaint here: https://www.playerup.com/threads/1081999-1-negative-feedback-dispute but unable to verify exactly why this dispute happened.

3. Hulk

Hulk
    Expand Collapse
    General / Expediting Support (Staff): This account handles general/expediting support transactions Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Moderator Status (Non Employee): This account handles basic community support inquiries

17   0   0

That was an issue with migrating feedback to the new system. Feedbacks appear legit I looked into it.

4. Hulk

Hulk
    Expand Collapse

17   0   0

Can you upload additional evidence/screenshots so I can review them. Just add them to imgur or tinypic send us the link.

5. Vagician3

Vagician3
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Hey, I just wanted to add that I am a continuing client of the seller in question and he is nothing short of exceptional. He helps you along the way and is very trusting.

Monkey D. Luffy likes this.
  6. Monkey D. Luffy

Monkey D. Luffy
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

21   0   0

He stated that the only reason why he started this thread was because I posted his username and what he did on one of my listings, where he private messaged me. Blackmailing would mean that I am trying to extort money or goods from him which I clearly am not! I’m more careful doing service to my buyers now, since few of them are new members too.

The posts I made will greatly help them clear why I am being careful.
    • He is saying that my email account is linked to a banned account from another website:
    REASONS:
    • Banned: Multiple accounts. Had a previous account with them and then ask them to permanently delete the old one, then changed my mind and created a new one after a couple of months.
    • Banned: Chargeback. Because they let me pay for their services for the new account and got banned within that day for multiple accounts after I already paid them.
    The other issue the complainant kept pushing was a dispute I filed because a buyer from the other website left a negative feedback stating, “suspicious. use (insert other website’s name) mm if u want to buy from this user, dont go first” That person also kept initiating I was a scammer when I did everything I could to return his money back as fast as I can. I was selling my main account back then for $700, but because my credit card was due that month and I needed extra money since I’m only working part-time at my job, I can’t cover all my dues that time, so I agreed to sell it to the other guy for $300. My PayPal account status was for personal use only and as soon as I received his payment as Goods and Services they limited my account. I was not familiar with how PayPal works back then. I sent PayPal all the required verifications i.e. government IDs, address verification and credit card statements just to remove the limit and refund the guy from the other website’s money. PayPal held the balances and I had to verify before I can do anything. That guy from the other website then left that negative feedback even after receiving his money back. So I already put my defense on PlayerUp since the complainant is also doing what the other guy did. Who knows what he plans to do.

I was right since he already filed a dispute form without even having any orders from me. When it clearly states, “If someone you believe has scammed you, please open a Dispute Form Here.” I did not even have any transactions with him. I refused to provide my services to the complainant over and over again, but still accused me of scamming without a single proof is just sick. He said he trusts someone I used to worked with and I also kept telling him to message the other seller to vouch for me, but he won’t even message the other seller. The complainant has no transactions with me, so I would like to request for this dispute to be closed since I had no prior or plans on making any transaction with this new member.

He even lies saying on this thread that he wants to use PlayerUp Middleman, but when we are talking on Discord he never said about paying for PlayerUp Middleman. He just went on saying, “and you got any vouchers or should i get us an middleman or?” (he would get us a middleman - no PlayerUp Middleman, like he kept posting on this dispute), “Fake/photoshopped identity isnt suspicious at all”, “youre hot stuff when it comes to scamming it seems LOL” and “multiple sites list you as a scammer” (there was 1 website and it never said I was a scammer - kept making his own fairy tale).

I was decent enough to provide him help when he first messaged me here and on Discord for our transaction to be easy and user-friendly, but asking me for my service and rudely kept throwing accusations at me, without even getting involved to an actual scam is very damaging. I just want justice to be served.

I have been professional to every single member here and you will not see a single complaint from anyone but that OP. $48 is not even 0.001% of how much student loans I have. I will not throw away my degrees just for $48.

7. PlayerUp

PlayerUp
    Expand Collapse
    Automated Helper Bot
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

Automated Response

.[/trigger]

Automated Response

.[/trigger]

Automated Response

.[/trigger]

Automated Response

.[/trigger]
    [trigger=by]For: Monkey D. Luffy Re: #44[/trigger]

8. Monkey D. Luffy

Monkey D. Luffy
    Expand Collapse

21   0   0

9. Monkey D. Luffy

Monkey D. Luffy
    Expand Collapse

21   0   0

Please check all the screenshots I posted here of my ONLY conversation on Discord with the OP. I have always been respectful, he was the one who disrespected me without me saying anything to harm or insult him. He is the one attacking me. Like I kept saying since my first response here, I have no plans on wasting my time talking to this person. So you don’t have to worry about that.

10. Hulk

Hulk
    Expand Collapse

17   0   0

If no reply from the OP in 24 hours we will close this.

11. Monkey D. Luffy

Monkey D. Luffy
    Expand Collapse

21   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.