Monkey d luffy scammer on multiple occasions.

Discussion in 'Disputes - Resolved Cases' started by mxmemx, 1/26/18.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PlayerUp

PlayerUp
    Expand Collapse
    Automated Helper Bot
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

[trigger]Guide - How To Report A Dispute

Automated Response

If someone you believe has scammed you, please open a Dispute Form Here. Filing a report takes 2 minutes and will then provide us the necessary information to take action against the individual and assist you at resolving the dispute. Thank you for your cooperation on this matter and sorry to hear about the problems you experienced.

.[/trigger]
    [trigger=by]For: Monkey D. Luffy Re: #22[/trigger]

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. Vietdutch

Vietdutch
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Hi all, I had him providing me my optc gems. Everything was fine and I got what I wanted. I do not believe that he is a scammer. Please provide evidence if this the case. I just dont want the cheapest gems seller getting ban.
    Kind regards /r VietDutch

Monkey D. Luffy likes this.
  3. Hulk

Hulk
    Expand Collapse
    General Support Moderator
    General / Expediting Support (Staff): This account handles general/expediting support transactions Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Moderator Status (Non Employee): This account handles basic community support inquiries

16   0   0

Since the seller is actively responding then we will let you guys continue discussions here no actions will be taken at this time. As far as I can see, we have no reports of the seller attempting to or scamming someone on PlayerUp.

4. PlayerUp

PlayerUp
    Expand Collapse
    Automated Helper Bot

2   0   0

Automated Response

If someone you believe has scammed you, please open a Dispute Form Here. Filing a report takes 2 minutes and will then provide us the necessary information to take action against the individual and assist you at resolving the dispute. Thank you for your cooperation on this matter and sorry to hear about the problems you experienced.

.[/trigger]
    [trigger=by]For: Hulk Re: #24[/trigger]

5. OP
    OP
    mxmemx

mxmemx
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

0   0   0

@Hulk Hes blackmailing me in his thread, that not something you should do in a selling thread now is it? Im not sure what he tries to gain with it, but if thats not in conflict with playerup toc then thats rather strange no? It was a private chat, where i didnt even post anything on his thread about him being a scammer, as I was just not buying love you from him and left it at that, but then he came and just blackmailed my name out of nothing?
    Also i didnt claim his picture to be fake, I was just saying his rep at playerup didnt convince me he was legit. https://www.playerup.com/members/688969-Lucerza

6. Hulk

Hulk
    Expand Collapse
    General / Expediting Support (Staff): This account handles general/expediting support transactions Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Moderator Status (Non Employee): This account handles basic community support inquiries

16   0   0

Can you send me the thread URL?

7. Monkey D. Luffy

Monkey D. Luffy
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

21   0   0

Thank you, @Hulk ! Already talked to my recent buyers to vouch for me on this thread.

If there is anyone I scammed please feel free to post any conversation I had with you, that is a “REAL PROOF” that I am a scammer, like @mxmemx kept initiating. Thank you so much! As far as I know I respect my co-sellers, especially my buyers everywhere, but once you pull the trigger, I won’t give up without a fight! You clearly judge me as a scammer on the app when we talked, I even attached the whole conversation here, so PLEASE STOP playing as a victim here! You started it, let me finish it for you! PLEASE DO HIGHLIGHT A WORD I said that is threatening to you, aren’t you the one who posted this dispute? So who is blackmailing who? Because all I see is me defending myself!

@Dariusz here are the links of members or users who left those feedbacks:  Sold - FREE one legend global accounts and MORE!!! | Page 3 | PlayerUp Accounts Marketplace. Player 2 Player Secure Platform.

Sold - OPTC Global Single Legend accounts | PlayerUp Accounts Marketplace. Player 2 Player Secure Platform.

Sold - OPTC Japan Legend Accounts | PlayerUp Accounts Marketplace. Player 2 Player Secure Platform.

8. PlayerUp

PlayerUp
    Expand Collapse
    Automated Helper Bot

2   0   0

Automated Response

.[/trigger]

Automated Response

.[/trigger]
    [trigger=by]For: Monkey D. Luffy Re: #27[/trigger]

9. Monkey D. Luffy

Monkey D. Luffy
    Expand Collapse

21   0   0

Thank you, @Hulk ! Already talked to my recent buyers to vouch for me on this thread.

If there is anyone I scammed please feel free to post any conversation I had with you, that is a “REAL PROOF” that I am a scammer, like @mxmemx kept initiating. Thank you so much! As far as I know I respect my co-sellers, especially my buyers everywhere, but once you pull the trigger, I won’t give up without a fight! You clearly judge me as a scammer on the app when we talked, I even attached the whole conversation here, so PLEASE STOP playing victim here! You started it, let me finish it for you! PLEASE DO HIGHLIGHT A WORD I said that is threatening to you, aren’t you the one who posted this dispute? So who is blackmailing who? Because all I see is me defending myself!

@Dariusz here are the links of members or users who left those feedbacks:  Sold - FREE one legend global accounts and MORE!!! | Page 3 | PlayerUp Accounts Marketplace. Player 2 Player Secure Platform.

Sold - OPTC Global Single Legend accounts | PlayerUp Accounts Marketplace. Player 2 Player Secure Platform.

Sold - OPTC Japan Legend Accounts | PlayerUp Accounts Marketplace. Player 2 Player Secure Platform.

10. PlayerUp

PlayerUp
    Expand Collapse
    Automated Helper Bot

2   0   0

Automated Response

.[/trigger]

Automated Response

.[/trigger]
    [trigger=by]For: Monkey D. Luffy Re: #28[/trigger]

11. Monkey D. Luffy

Monkey D. Luffy
    Expand Collapse

21   0   0

12. OP
    OP
    mxmemx

mxmemx
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

0   0   0

Selling -  60% OFF Rainbow Gems for Global & Japan One Piece Treasure Cruise OPTC Android Device ONLY | PlayerUp Accounts Marketplace. Player 2 Player Secure Platform.

@Hulk theres nothing to gain from it, what I said was in private messages, I never accused him for scamming at his thread, but he began blackmailing me, thats why i started this thread because hes shitting on my name while it was all done in private. It sure shows how suspicious this dude is, he might be legit but all this things just dont add up

13. PlayerUp

PlayerUp
    Expand Collapse
    Automated Helper Bot

2   0   0

Automated Response

.[/trigger]
    [trigger=by]For: mxmemx Re: #30[/trigger]

14. Monkey D. Luffy

Monkey D. Luffy
    Expand Collapse

21   0   0

Excuse me, sir! Accusing me privately or publicly is the same thing! Please don’t say that you never accused me on my thread, should I be thankful for that??? Who knows what you are capable of after the things you said to me privately! I already got my defense on before you can even do anything!

15. PlayerUp

PlayerUp
    Expand Collapse
    Automated Helper Bot

2   0   0

Automated Response

.[/trigger]
    [trigger=by]For: Monkey D. Luffy Re: #31[/trigger]

16. OP
    OP
    mxmemx

mxmemx
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

There you go again, taking on the admins job to decide you did nothing wrong. Just let the admin talk and shut up already

17. Monkey D. Luffy

Monkey D. Luffy
    Expand Collapse

21   0   0

Really things don’t add up because as soon as you registered on this site, after 6 minutes you messaged me and the rest was history. My buyers are even asking me why are you calling me a scammer without losing anything and no proof! I asked you to message your trusted seller to vouch for me, but did you even do it? This happened to me before and guess what the other guy did? He left a negative feedback because he said he think I was a scammer. Who can tell that you are not? You just registered YESTERDAY and messaged me after 6 grueling minutes!

18. PlayerUp

PlayerUp
    Expand Collapse
    Automated Helper Bot

2   0   0

Automated Response

.[/trigger]

Automated Response

.[/trigger]
    [trigger=by]For: Monkey D. Luffy Re: #33[/trigger]

19. Monkey D. Luffy

Monkey D. Luffy
    Expand Collapse

21   0   0

DON’T TELL ME WHAT TO DO BECAUSE I AM DEFENDING MYSELF FROM YOU!!!

20. OP
    OP
    mxmemx

mxmemx
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

21. PlayerUp

PlayerUp
    Expand Collapse
    Automated Helper Bot

2   0   0

Automated Response

.[/trigger]
    [trigger=by]For: mxmemx Re: #35[/trigger]

22. Joker10

Joker10
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

I made an order with lucerza just yesterday, and was a gentleman, everything happened very quickly and without problems, within 3 hours I had the gems on my account that was returned to me as I gave it to him. For me it is a super reliable seller and I am also advising all my friends. Very low prices. always buy from him!

Monkey D. Luffy likes this.
  23. Monkey D. Luffy

Monkey D. Luffy
    Expand Collapse

21   0   0

Ehh?? That was MY MONEY I paid to get verified, but my account got banned within 24 hours, because of multiple accounts. So what service did I get? Because here in the US we claim dispute/refunds if we don’t get the service we asked for. Please study your cases. Is there anything else???

How about you? Can you show proof you’ve made transactions with anyone at all???

24. PlayerUp

PlayerUp
    Expand Collapse
    Automated Helper Bot

2   0   0

Automated Response

.[/trigger]
    [trigger=by]For: Monkey D. Luffy Re: #37[/trigger]

25. Monkey D. Luffy

Monkey D. Luffy
    Expand Collapse

21   0   0

@mxmemx if there is anything I can assist you with, pease let me know! :grinning:

I just want to thank my buyers here for the vouches on PlayerUp, @Vietdutch , @Joker10 ... Also messaging my other recent buyers from here!

@Admin please check my inbox for legitimacy of my sales and also please include my trades from way back 2016. I don’t trust users that just made accounts just to message me because “it does not add up..”

26. Monkey D. Luffy

Monkey D. Luffy
    Expand Collapse

21   0   0

@Hulk can you please elaborate what exploiting in this context means? Because I never took advantage of that guy and he was never my customer. He was the one who started messaging and accusing me of things I never did.

He was also insinuating that he wanted to use Middleman from PlayerUp on this thread, but we were talking on Discord and never did he say he wants to use a middleman on PlayerUp and will pay extra. I included screenshots from a previous post on this thread. He is making excuses that he implied a middleman on PlayerUp when clearly in our primary conversation he said he would get us a middleman. Only sellers on PlayerUp can make the listing on this part, so I don’t know where he is coming from.

I attached the full conversation I had with him again. I respect and honor the people who formally talk to me and I don’t I deserve this since he has nothing to say against me. He is speaking false statements in order to damage my reputation.

He has no prior transaction history with anyone here and I do believe he registered just to harass me. Please take a look at the case and provide proper sanctions. I would highly appreciate it! Thanks!

5840F41C-6764-4645-8F04-5A2FC3F19D14.png 7A3A8557-A148-4F67-AF22-D12FCB288AF2.jpeg 68588866-B574-4D36-8757-BF7FA427B477.png 3C31A599-35AB-4879-952C-03C56F0CCE06.png 6F244C3A-072E-4918-8F7B-331CE39B76A3.png BDAF5C86-4B28-494C-8F0C-410CF11D8C87.png B3407013-971B-474F-AC27-589BE564666C.png D58FD18D-C894-427C-9CA1-2C7968A60B53.png

27. Hulk

Hulk
    Expand Collapse

16   0   0

I will address this shortly. @Rolan feel free to also look into this :)

28. Monkey D. Luffy

Monkey D. Luffy
    Expand Collapse

21   0   0

Thank you, @Hulk
    Would really mean a lot and hope you’ll have a good week as well! :blush:

29. Hulk

Hulk
    Expand Collapse

16   0   0

We will not be able to take action against him for something down on another website. As long as he handles business properly here, we won't punish him for this specific reason unless it truly is involving fraud which we'll need more clear evidence.

Give me the URls to each post he blackmailed you.

30. Hulk

Hulk
    Expand Collapse

16   0   0

Buyers don't pay any fees - Middleman: Buyers Guide | PlayerUp Accounts Marketplace. Player 2 Player Secure Platform.

Where are you seeing this $12 at? No $12 charge for middleman services.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.