Under Investigation Minecraft account recalled

Discussion in 'Disputes - Caution / Under Investigation' started by drazire, 10/14/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. G++

G++
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Silver Status: This user has successfully completed 15+ middleman transactions

23   1   0

According to my supplier, when the account gets recovered by Mojang support, you always get a letter to associated account. In this case no letter was found in email account.

Provide more evidence

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    drazire

drazire
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

7   0   0

I don't understand, what other proofs do you want?

I provided this link from which you can see that the nickname has been reset to the previous one.
    Avvo_Cado – Minecraft Profile – NameMC

I'm not convinced of what your supplier said about. If an account has been stolen and you contact Mojang for recover the account, why Mojang should send a mail to e-mail address of the thief? It does not make sense!

If your supplier fails to provide support, I ask that I will be refunded the amount spent.

#22 drazire, 10/25/17
    Last edited: 10/25/17
  3. Avatar PR

Expand Collapse
    Authorised MOD
    Premium Pro Status: This user is a Premium Pro Seller Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Silver Status: This user has successfully completed 15+ middleman transactions Moderator Status (Non Employee): This account handles basic community support inquiries

33   0   0

My Location:
    @gccltu Could you please help your buyer a little more by forwarding supplier's email to @drazire ?

4. OP
    OP
    drazire

drazire
    Expand Collapse

7   0   0

Thanks for your interest.

However, if the seller is unable to recover me the account that I purchased I prefer to have a refund or have a new account, accompanied by Transaction ID for any support request at Mojang team.

I have no problem with its supplier, indeed it is the seller to have them.
    The seller must talk to his supplier, not me.

5. Avatar PR

Expand Collapse
    Authorised MOD
    Premium Pro Status: This user is a Premium Pro Seller Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Silver Status: This user has successfully completed 15+ middleman transactions Moderator Status (Non Employee): This account handles basic community support inquiries

33   0   0

My Location:
    What you are pointing out is reasonable and you may need an email that your seller mentioned to get refunded. At least, you can take a look what they say. The more supporting info, the more you can end this dispute soon.

6. G++

G++
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Silver Status: This user has successfully completed 15+ middleman transactions

23   1   0

When account gets recovered you always get notice to email.
    I'm aware that buyer faked this.
    Please check spam, recycle bin in email service, and if there's a letter post it here. If there's none, well there's nothing I can help

7. G++

G++
    Expand Collapse

23   1   0

Please check spam, recycle bin in email service, and if there's a letter post it here. If there's none, well there's nothing I can help

8. G++

G++
    Expand Collapse

23   1   0

9. Avatar PR

Expand Collapse
    Authorised MOD

33   0   0

My Location:
    @drazire Can you go thru your email as the seller suggests here? If there is none and both parties cannot come up with any solutions after already trying here, both of you need to contact Middleman thru Transaction ID ticket and refer to this dispute inside the ticket.

10. OP
    OP
    drazire

drazire
    Expand Collapse

7   0   0

Is this an accusation? What would I have faked?

Anyway, after since I cannot log into the account I did not receive any communication from Mojang about password or e-mail address or security question change, this because you or your reseller have recalled the account.

I no longer want to waste time. Please @Admin do something.

if the seller is unable to recall me back the account that I purchased I prefer to have a refund or have a new account, accompanied by Transaction ID for any support request at Mojang team.

Ever since I purchased this account I asked you many times to provide me the Transaction ID but you didn't do it! Why? Maybe because you or your seller were going to recall the account for resell to another user. I think that!

I think also there isn't any reseller for this account.

#29 drazire, 10/29/17
    Last edited: 10/29/17
  11. G++

G++
    Expand Collapse

23   1   0

So who won?

12. therekt

therekt
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Bronze Status: This user has successfully completed 3+ middleman transactions

15   0   0

My Location:
    @gccltu in my opinion given the evidence stated, and facts given you lost.

You failed to provide your buyer with support, refuse to give him the transaction ID and have no regard whatsoever in the case of a recall.

'So who won?'

This clearly reflects your maturity towards this dispute.

13. Middleman

Middleman
    Expand Collapse
    Moderator Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman support tickets Middleman Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman transactions

173   0   0

You cancelled this transaction right? Just want to make sure here.

14. G++

G++
    Expand Collapse

23   1   0

There's no evidence that account was lost, in my fault. It's easy to change nick back.

I closed this transaction thinking, that it was your error, that it's still open.

I do not agree, and I will not refund him anything.

15. OP
    OP
    drazire

drazire
    Expand Collapse

7   0   0

No evidence?! Are you kidding me?!

I've provided you a link where you can see that the nickname has been restored to the previous one, i changed the password of the e-mail of the account for allow you to verify, you or your reseller requested this.

You can contact e-mail provider (mail.ru) support team and ask him if I deleted some mail/conversation.

You not provided me the support for this and the Transaction ID that I asked you many times, now you refund me how much I spent.

You agreed to cancel the order, so you are obliged to return me how much I spent.

@Admin @Middleman

16. OP
    OP
    drazire

drazire
    Expand Collapse

7   0   0

Yes, he has cancelled the transaction of this account.

17. G++

G++
    Expand Collapse

23   1   0

No evidence.
    Where's letter from Mojang that the account credentials was changed?
    It's easy to change nick back, migrate account to another email, and delete all the letters from email service.
    Case closed.

18. G++

G++
    Expand Collapse

23   1   0

Updates?

19. Middleman

Middleman
    Expand Collapse
    Moderator Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman support tickets Middleman Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman transactions

173   0   0

Alright so it's clear neither party is going to come to an agreement. Instead of filing discipline action here we're going to consider this an one time mistake on @gccltu behalf and for @drazire we will assume your evidence is all accurate which it looks it was.

In order to resolve this:

- We will take the HIT on this transaction to compensate @drazire and protect his payment returning credit to him. In return, we would ask @gccltu and @drazire complete a small gesture which won't cost you anything and will take you seconds to complete. If you can do this, then we will proceed with this as a resolution.

20. G++

G++
    Expand Collapse

23   1   0

I'm here

21. OP
    OP
    drazire

drazire
    Expand Collapse

7   0   0

I'm here too.

What else should I do?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.