Kaptain krunch scam

Discussion in 'Disputes - Resolved Cases' started by Kdglenny, 7/13/15.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OP
    OP
    Kdglenny

Kdglenny
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Got my iTunes back

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. Admin

Admin
    Expand Collapse
    Admin Status (Staff): This account handles all admin general support inquiries

45   0   0

Kaptain Krunch was last seen:
    Monday at 9:11 PM

3. OP
    OP
    Kdglenny

Kdglenny
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Thanks a bunch, I just called iTunes for about an hour and got everything back

4. cs

cs
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Silver Status: This user has successfully completed 15+ middleman transactions

30   0   0

Yw

5. Rolan

Rolan
    Expand Collapse
    MOD, Platinum Seller & offers Broker/Pilot Service
    Premium Status: This user has a Premier Sellers Account Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Devoted Status: This user is a devoted member who helps other members Platinum Status: This user has successfully completed 125+ middleman transactions Moderator Status (Non Employee): This account handles basic community support inquiries

483   0   0

congrats!

6. AcademiaIMVU

AcademiaIMVU
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

2   0   0

My Location:
    Congrats! :D

7. Kaptain Krunch

Kaptain Krunch
    Expand Collapse
    Banned Status: This user has been banned due to fraudaulent acts against others

1   1   0

@Admin everything was reinstated. Can this get dropped? He said it himself.

8. Rolan

Rolan
    Expand Collapse
    Premium Status: This user has a Premier Sellers Account Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Devoted Status: This user is a devoted member who helps other members Platinum Status: This user has successfully completed 125+ middleman transactions Moderator Status (Non Employee): This account handles basic community support inquiries

483   0   0

Have you done anything that helped him recover the account?

9. Kaptain Krunch

Kaptain Krunch
    Expand Collapse

1   1   0

I attempted to give it back since the moment I had it. But did he show that? No. On numerous occasions I tried to let him know the deal was off because I didn't like it.

10. collinsclash

collinsclash
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

7   0   1

Krunch did this same exact thing to me. Luckily I have it my account logged into on my friends ipad so I can still gain access. Same exact story. He claimed to send payment. Didnt see it so I was still logged in. Said he was "testing me" For trust. Proved log out and he disappeared. Then contacts me on a 2nd k--1--k account name "Clash seller 11" trying to tell me he bought account from him, and wants to sell me it. I told him that it was mine. Later found out Clash seller 11 was krunch because he posted that usernam for the app here Under his Krunch account. Still havent got the account back. @Kdglenny Can you explain to me how you got full info ad access back?

11. Middleman

Middleman
    Expand Collapse
    Moderator Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman support tickets Middleman Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman transactions

173   0   0

As stated Kaptain Krunch, once all conflicts have been resolved here, we will release the account information for your Middleman Transaction back to you which the buyer cancelled because you scared him off. We didn't start these conflicts so please refrain from spamming or blaming us here otherwise we will have to lock your ticket. There is an additional person complaining above this post. Address his issue.

12. Rolan

Rolan
    Expand Collapse

483   0   0

Can you show some screenshots of that then? Since you two are both in the conversation then you should have the message telling him that you are trying to get him back his account.

13. Kaptain Krunch

Kaptain Krunch
    Expand Collapse

1   1   0

Where is the proof from this kid? I never even met this kid let alone did a transaction with him, so I have no idea where he is getting this story from. I returned glennys account because I didn't want it, if I had Collins account I would've paid for it. So I have no idea who he is or where this story is coming from.

14. Kaptain Krunch

Kaptain Krunch
    Expand Collapse

1   1   0

Once k--i--k closes for a certain time the messages disappear. If I had them I'd show them.

15. Rolan

Rolan
    Expand Collapse

483   0   0

That's too bad since you can't justify yourself with what you are saying, unless @Kdglenny testifies for you.

16. collinsclash

collinsclash
    Expand Collapse

7   0   1

That is not true. The account name was "Mog". You messaged me under KruchGamer and Clash seller 11 on K-1-k

17. Kaptain Krunch

Kaptain Krunch
    Expand Collapse

1   1   0

My k---i---k are only Kaptain krunch and clashseller11.

18. collinsclash

collinsclash
    Expand Collapse

7   0   1

You did to me the same exact thing Lenny said. You made me give proof of logging out then you changed everything and locked me out. We did this on your Kaptain Krunch Kik.. Then when you found out I still had access, you messaged me on Clash seller 11 trying to sell the base back to me. You tried to claim Krunch scammed you too. Then I saw you posted clash seller username on here and messaged you calling you out and no reply. You are a liar. What do you get out of stealing people's accounts? @Admin he will not cooperate with me and is denying all of this and saying I am trying to get him in trouble.

19. collinsclash

collinsclash
    Expand Collapse

7   0   1

The issue with Krunch has been resolved. We talked

20. OP
    OP
    Kdglenny

Kdglenny
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Never attempted to give my account back. Just used it as leverage when he wouldn't pay so I had to go through iTunes to get my Game Center back.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.