Resolved I have received a fake feedback for no reason

Discussion in 'Feedback - Open A Claim' started by Zen Agency, 10/18/24 at 6:41 PM.

1. OP
    OP
    Zen Agency

Zen Agency
    Expand Collapse
    Premium Pro Status: This user is a Premium Pro Seller Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Expert Status: This user is an established expert in the gaming industry Trusted Status: This user is a trusted member

My Location:
    @Zabour anis please share a proof where I scam you and provide some more valid proof.

2. Kongolonvg

Kongolonvg
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

My Location:
    Yes this is Kongolonvg and he scamed me for over 400 dollars to on telegram before he eased our whole conversation i paid almost 2 weeks ago And still haven't gotten anything

Attached Files:

3. Kongolonvg

Kongolonvg
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

My Location:
    This is Kongolonvg and i just got scammed by @zenagency and the middleman and the middleman man is saying he game me the 400 back but it's on epicswp and i can't get the money until I send another 400 for the acount so I don't have another 400 and i just lost 400 because I was scammed and zen agency deleted the convo so I can't talk to him and the middle man is saying that the payment never went through but it did as in the screen shot above I made it on paypal

Attached Files:

4. Hulk

Hulk
    Expand Collapse
    General Support Moderator
    General / Expediting Support (Staff): This account handles general/expediting support transactions Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Moderator Status (Non Employee): This account handles basic community support inquiries

5. Hulk

Hulk
    Expand Collapse
    General / Expediting Support (Staff): This account handles general/expediting support transactions Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Moderator Status (Non Employee): This account handles basic community support inquiries

6. Hulk

Hulk
    Expand Collapse

Both users have provided documentation here @Zen Agency.

Please resolve these issues directly with these buyers as they can overturn the feedback they wrote on their end.