Under Investigation I got scammed

Discussion in 'Disputes - Caution / Under Investigation' started by Bartixx, 12/12/16.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OP
    OP
    Bartixx

Bartixx
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Yes you got my acccount and i didnt get nothing bro not fair

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. VendettaXX

VendettaXX
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

5   0   0

My Location:
    Bro i did not do that! I'm telling you ... and you said above you got your account back... im sorry bro believe me or not didn't do it I swear!!!

3. Ninja

Ninja
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Bronze Status: This user has successfully completed 3+ middleman transactions

62   0   0

@Bartixx any update on this case?

I viewed the screenshots that you provided, and it does look fishy to me.

Also the way @VendettaXX is getting angry on this thread, is not going to help him at all. So at the moment, Im starting to beleive you more than him.

But obviously not my choice, its @Admin. But I just wanted to offer you my view of this case.

Good luck! I hope you get it sorted :)

4. BloodlineReap24

BloodlineReap24
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Trusted Status: This user is a trusted member Platinum Status: This user has successfully completed 125+ middleman transactions

345   0   1

My Location:
    @VendettaXX is a great and legit guy.

I have 2 successful deals with him already.
    Not by means i am on his side.

I sold him 2 accounts and he went first,got my payment and delivered the account to him.So im saying it was successful.
    When i offered him other accounts,he told me that he got Scammed by "adilblackcat and Middleman" through kik.
    I told him that those 2 are posers, as Middleman never uses any third party messaging.

then he told me that he cant take my offer at the moment as he needs to pay the bills and buy a new phone due to phone hijacked.The scammer that recently scammed him got into his phone,resets everything,got onto his kik and trying to scam everybody.

I can provide screenshots.

5. PlayerUp

PlayerUp
    Expand Collapse
    Automated Helper Bot
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

[trigger]Guide - How To Report A Dispute

Automated Response

If someone you believe has scammed you, please open a Dispute Form Here. Filing a report takes 2 minutes and will then provide us the necessary information to take action against the individual and assist you at resolving the dispute. Thank you for your cooperation on this matter and sorry to hear about the problems you experienced.

.[/trigger]

Automated Response

If someone you believe has scammed you, please open a Dispute Form Here. Filing a report takes 2 minutes and will then provide us the necessary information to take action against the individual and assist you at resolving the dispute. Thank you for your cooperation on this matter and sorry to hear about the problems you experienced.

.[/trigger]

Automated Response

.[/trigger]
    [trigger=by]For: BloodlineReap24 Re: #24[/trigger]

6. BloodlineReap24

BloodlineReap24
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Trusted Status: This user is a trusted member Platinum Status: This user has successfully completed 125+ middleman transactions

345   0   1

My Location:
    Here are the Screenshots.
    date : 12/17/16 , saturday.

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.