Dgs98 scammed me of 200 BUSD.

Discussion in 'Disputes - Resolved Cases' started by John Titan, 1/22/22.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OP
    OP
    John Titan

John Titan
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Bronze Status: This user has successfully completed 3+ middleman transactions

7   0   0

Hello @Hulk just an additional information and some public services announcement. I found out in his other "NOW CLOSED" Thread that someone is saying that @dgs98 has also scammed them but... THAT ACCOUNT IS USING MY SCREENSHOT AS PROOF. I JUST WANT YOU AND EVERYBODY TO KNOW THAT THIS IS MY ONLY ACCOUNT AND MY DISCORD IS Tutay#8314 .ANYONE CLAIMING TO BE ME IS FAKE.. THAT IS ALL. Thank you very much

Here is the link of the said thread. Of course @dsg98 immediately closed it after i posted.. I will post a screenshot that it's currently closed as the time of this writing. In case he opens it up again.

https://www.playerup.com/threads/57k-nft-profile-picture-twitter-blue-open-to-negotiate.5368013/ <-Link for the thread

Attached Files:

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
    Fresh2021 likes this.
  2. OP
    OP
    John Titan

John Titan
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Bronze Status: This user has successfully completed 3+ middleman transactions

7   0   0

Hello @Hulk just an additional information and some public services announcement. I found out in his other "NOW CLOSED" Thread that someone is saying that @dgs98 has also scammed them but... THAT ACCOUNT IS USING MY SCREENSHOT AS PROOF. I JUST WANT YOU AND EVERYBODY TO KNOW THAT THIS IS MY ONLY ACCOUNT AND MY DISCORD IS Tutay#8314 .ANYONE CLAIMING TO BE ME IS FAKE.. THAT IS ALL. Thank you very much

Here is the link of the said thread. Of course @dsg98 immediately closed it after i posted.. I will post a screenshot that it's currently closed as the time of this writing. In case he opens it up again.

https://www.playerup.com/threads/57k-nft-profile-picture-twitter-blue-open-to-negotiate.5368013/ <-Link for the thread

3. dgs98

dgs98
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices Banned Status: This user has been banned due to fraudaulent acts against others

1   3   0

My Location:
    Haha check his posts. 8 out of 10 comments are claiming someone is a scam
    upload_2022-1-24_15-53-20.png upload_2022-1-24_15-53-34.png
    upload_2022-1-24_15-53-44.png

4. OP
    OP
    John Titan

John Titan
    Expand Collapse

7   0   0

I won't judge if you scammed him or not. That is not for me to decide.. I just want everybody to know that this is MY ONLY Account and my discord is Tutay#8314 . I just don't like him using my screenshots or any other if ever in the future.. as it might cause confusion. That is all

5. dgs98

dgs98
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices Banned Status: This user has been banned due to fraudaulent acts against others

1   3   0

My Location:
    I'm with you on that. Someone spammed on my post and I contacted support for them to remove the comment, you can do that if you want him to not use the screenshot : https://lc.chat/now/1642261/0

6. dgs98

dgs98
    Expand Collapse

1   3   0

My Location:
    I'd appreciate if you could reach back to Binance in order to not have my account disabled. I did everything I could for them to send your money back, and I got it done

7. Hulk

Hulk
    Expand Collapse
    General Support Moderator
    General / Expediting Support (Staff): This account handles general/expediting support transactions Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Moderator Status (Non Employee): This account handles basic community support inquiries

17   0   0

@Semitrap I am curious to hear your feedback on your experience with @dgs98 here

8. Hulk

Hulk
    Expand Collapse
    General / Expediting Support (Staff): This account handles general/expediting support transactions Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Moderator Status (Non Employee): This account handles basic community support inquiries

17   0   0

@Semitrap I am curious to hear your feedback on your experience with @dgs98 here

9. Fresh2021

Fresh2021
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

0   0   0

My Location:
    @John Titan @Hulk

Dgs98 tried to scam me as well. I attempted to buy a YouTube channel from him in July. When I tried to access the YouTube channel that I was purchasing, his Google security blocked me from accessing the channel and I couldn't get in. After this, he blocked me on Discord and I was charged $566.50 to the middleman. I then quickly realized that he was trying to scam me. Dgs98 then created fake screenshots to try and trick the middleman into the scam. I uploaded screenshots to the middleman with proof that I never received the YouTube channel, and a higher-up at PlayerUp checked the YouTube channel ownership through the back-end and they saw I never had access to the channel. They also saw my screenshots as proof and agreed that I was being scammed. I am now seeing that he is trying to scam more and more people on this site such as yourself in this thread here. This will just keep happening over and over again and he will continue if he is allowed on PlayerUp. He is trying to scam in literally every single ticket he creates, all his tickets should be closed. I have attached screenshots below of my case and my experience with Dgs98 of him scamming.

Attached Files:

#49 Fresh2021, 1/24/22
    Last edited: 1/25/22
    Semitrap likes this.
  10. Hulk

Hulk
    Expand Collapse

17   0   0

Based on what I am seeing you clearly did try to scam him here. He sent funds to you and you did not expect he would be able to recall them. It's good that you were able to do this @John Titan and this could be useful for us as well to combat scammers who want crypto as well.

I'm not really sure what to say @dgs98.

You're banned on multiple sites for selling cracked/stolen accounts, using PlayerUp to scam people through 3rd party messengers, you have an open middleman transaction with @Fresh2021 which he states you scammed him.

We'll give you an opportunity to fully explain your actions and if you are honest about it we will have to take the appropriate action regarding your PlayerUp Account here.

Solxmaxxx likes this.
  11. Bohza21

Bohza21
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Same to me, its a scammer and stole 200 bucks. What a *****

Fresh2021 likes this.
  12. Hulk

Hulk
    Expand Collapse

17   0   0

Please clarify what he did and provide screenshots / information.

13. Fresh2021

Fresh2021
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

My Location:
    @Bohza21

Same here bro, he scammed me for over $550+ dollars. What happened in your situation with him?

14. dgs98

dgs98
    Expand Collapse

1   3   0

My Location:
    I didn't, at most PlayerUp did, since I don't have the money lol

15. dgs98

dgs98
    Expand Collapse

1   3   0

My Location:
    Let's wait for MM to solve that transaction, maybe we can talk back in April? That would be the first birthday of that dispute.

Also, do I have to buy a Bronze suscription to get my disputes claim answered @Hulk ? I don't see you as quick with mine ;)

16. Merttttt

Merttttt
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    I have just gotten scammed by this love you too, We used mm then I sent money and got account but he took it back. upload_2022-1-29_11-36-37.png upload_2022-1-29_11-37-15.png

Fresh2021 likes this.
  17. Hulk

Hulk
    Expand Collapse

17   0   0

Purchasing bronze subscriptions is not even possible.

Please explain this @dgs98

You also haven't explained why all these other sites also banned you.

18. Semitrap

Semitrap
    Expand Collapse

1   0   0

My Location:
    he’s scammer 100%, i’ve few messages from guys who scammed this love you

19. Semitrap

Semitrap
    Expand Collapse

1   0   0

My Location:
    man don’t waste your/our time he’s scammer just ban him lol

20. Middleman

Middleman
    Expand Collapse
    Moderator Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman support tickets Middleman Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman transactions

173   0   0

@dgs98 has received multiple reports of fraud not just here but on other sites. @dgs98 cannot explain his actions so therefore we're forced to close your account.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.