Cold war account stolen.

Discussion in 'Disputes - Resolved Cases' started by Bobbiexo, 1/1/21.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tyler Klouser

Tyler Klouser
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Bronze Status: This user has successfully completed 3+ middleman transactions

6   0   0

My Location:
    No you changed that love you. Honestly im very impressed on how you made this look im fine with taking this L youve done a good job making it look like i did it but in reality anyone can really see you just being salty and wanna sell the account so youd rather force it apon someone to make it look like i did it

2. OP
    OP
    Bobbiexo

Bobbiexo
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

4   0   0

My Location:
    Ive backed my side. I'll wait for the staff input because you was happy with the account you was calling me a scammer after paying for the MM. So I delivered and you deleted me while I was waiting for a 3 way convo. Changing the details. Changing username. Linking accounts ext. Changed the login. I told you on the discord I'd give you the creation email after the MM have been in touch. So it can't be recovered. My only intention was to sell the account otherwise I woidlnt be here. I've lost value with a name change loss and waiting 12 months to sell again incase something needs to be unlinked. I've been as genuine as possible and trusted you to go first before the MM even stepped in because you was flaming me. Saying you was going to get me banned for something I didn't so. Saying I was going to scam you which I didn't. I went through my side of trade and delivered before been deleted and having my account taken before needing to r3axh out of to staff about the MM trade because I clearly deliver3d and u was on the account. I had to use the creation email to get back something which was never going to happen but my account is still de valued.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  3. Tyler Klouser

Tyler Klouser
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Bronze Status: This user has successfully completed 3+ middleman transactions

6   0   0

My Location:
    Its actually a pretty slick move . You change the name to my discord name (why tf would i make my cod name my actual name if that my discord) then you changed the password to make it look like i did it and then reset it . Im actually shocked

4. OP
    OP
    Bobbiexo

Bobbiexo
    Expand Collapse

4   0   0

My Location:
    Incorrect. I asked the staff if there was a MM 3 way convo 2 hours after you paid for a MM and there was no reply or record of a 3 way convo then you deleted me so you was just going to take the account from me and get a MM refund. Let's see what the staff can confirm.

5. Tyler Klouser

Tyler Klouser
    Expand Collapse

6   0   0

My Location:
    Dude anyone with common knowledge can see your lying

6. OP
    OP
    Bobbiexo

Bobbiexo
    Expand Collapse

4   0   0

My Location:
    Stop lying read the screenshots staff have said to me from the screenshots that you have been on the account from the reply you have given me on discord. You was logged in and linking stuff. You changed the username too. As you linked your account as you said on discord. I can also show that the staff have told me u agreed u was on the account I'll post that now.

7. Tyler Klouser

Tyler Klouser
    Expand Collapse

6   0   0

My Location:
    Who tf makes there cod name there actual name . You extorted the game so i blocked you and came and requested a refund because i dont want a PERMANENT BAN on my playstation

8. Tyler Klouser

Tyler Klouser
    Expand Collapse

6   0   0

My Location:
    Show where i said i changed anything

9. Tyler Klouser

Tyler Klouser
    Expand Collapse

6   0   0

My Location:
    Middle man if you guys already fall for this love you please atleast make sure i get what I paid for because this idiots trying to make off with both

10. OP
    OP
    Bobbiexo

Bobbiexo
    Expand Collapse

4   0   0

My Location:
    You was happy with the account it isn't modded. NOW let's see what staff say because I've only supplied what you wanted u was saying that the account wasn't real ect. You changed the details
    And wanted a refund but also devalued my account and have restricted a years usage with no username changes. Why would I use the ONLY name change left if I was selling it to a customer. A custom nam3 change to a customer is worth more than no name change. U changed the name I won't reply bow until staff have a overview.

Attached Files:

11. Tyler Klouser

Tyler Klouser
    Expand Collapse

6   0   0

My Location:
    All i gotta say is now he's taking about a username but what happend to them keys ? Please middle man don't let this man rip me off for both atleast make him give me the account if anything . Anyone with a brain can see dude is clearly lying but ill take the shitty account over nothing. I thought i was paying 300$ for something legit not extorted the game. Its all a setup so he gets both. Look at my past transactions everything went fine and smooth then i come across this scam artist (that wanted to use paypal instead of an offical site) and now I'm a problem ? Dude clearly knows how to scam people he's a high risk .i simply blocked him because i knew it was impossible and didn't wanna get my ip adress permanent banned. So i logged out of his stuff (because you can't unlink right away) and requested a refund.

12. Tyler Klouser

Tyler Klouser
    Expand Collapse

6   0   0

My Location:
    It also isn't very hard to hit reset password to make it seem like someone changed it either. It's clear dude wants the money and the account. . . Kinda why i came to your website instead of paypal

13. OP
    OP
    Bobbiexo

Bobbiexo
    Expand Collapse

4   0   0

My Location:
    I also have positive feedback on all my sales, I've reached our about the high risk months ago. Also it's funny how when I realised you was trying to scam me via refund and not telling the staff I delivered the account now you want to take the "shitty" account. Because you tried ripping me off..Also I was here for an sale not the account and nothing more. I sold my Xbox I played on ALSO stated on the DISCORD CHAT.

14. OP
    OP
    Bobbiexo

Bobbiexo
    Expand Collapse

4   0   0

My Location:
    Have to see what the staff says. I clearly wanted a sale because I released the account information when you started calling me a scammer after paying MM. I couldn't care less about playing the game. I've sold my console and the game because I dislike the game. Not because I want both. See what the playerup team has to say and I wish you the best. None the less. Thanks for De valuing my account and trying to rip me off it's on all evidence right there.

15. Tyler Klouser

Tyler Klouser
    Expand Collapse

6   0   0

My Location:
    You make no sense you did all of ot but hey mm dont let me get ripped off for both please dude relisted the account. Right after i blocked him last night there wasnt a problem then tho. All i gotta say

16. Tyler Klouser

Tyler Klouser
    Expand Collapse

6   0   0

My Location:
    Atleast makehim give me the account with that creation email. Obviously i just got burnt but id rather have something than nothing

17. Tyler Klouser

Tyler Klouser
    Expand Collapse

6   0   0

My Location:
    Not only is he trying to take my money and the account but hest trying to sell the account again. All just a big setup to make more money

Attached Files:

18. OP
    OP
    Bobbiexo

Bobbiexo
    Expand Collapse

4   0   0

My Location:
    This was after you blocked me and before I went to staff. Just to clear that up. Thanks.

19. OP
    OP
    Bobbiexo

Bobbiexo
    Expand Collapse

4   0   0

My Location:
    I was going to give u the creation email when MM got in touch in the first place THAT IS WHAT I SAID ON DISCORD IF YOU READ THEM. You got the account and then u was going to get the creation email after the MM had the 3 way chat. So they could confirm. That was the trade. On discord I was saying. But instead u blocked me. They will understand ALL that once they read the full convo on discord. I only habe good intentions. To sell an account i no longer use on a game no longer like.

20. Tyler Klouser

Tyler Klouser
    Expand Collapse

6   0   0

My Location:
    Exactly before you went to staff why not go to them first ? Obviously your trying to get more money? Thats proof right there because you wouldve done all that love you to set me up . And then go to them . But the biggest question i have is why would you re post it knowing either i keep the account and you get the money or the other way around ? Instead you re posted it knowing i was going for a refund ?? Kinda sus

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.