Case Closed: Resolved

Discussion in 'Disputes - Resolved Cases' started by ReTriBuTiioN, 7/18/15.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Petecool

Petecool
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices

105   0   0

Yes you see I only said gold rank can't be bought, I never said the other ones because they can be bought, I never stated the other ranks so you are just randomly bringing them in lol so you can't "disagree " or "agree" to my statement. What im saying is gold is very hard to earn, there's only 3-4 accounts on this whole website that is gold. But like I aaid IP is no way near reliable, it will never show the exact location, sometimes it can be thousands of miles away from the user.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. Slayer55555

Slayer55555
    Expand Collapse
    Banned Status: This user has been banned due to fraudaulent acts against others

61   0   0

Ummmmmm actually you didnt make a statement done with pity arguing lol what is this about..... you said ranks are earned yes i already know gold is earned hard to earn..... you make links people buy i joined month ago and sold about 6-7 bases not hard lmfao. I was never spamming anything about you you just stuck your nose in this..... and i didnt even argue i just commented back. as i resolved the last situation dont see how this is any of your business but ips from many miles away dont change i can show you your home address now anyone can see with basic internet acces because forums allow it your lieing? to prove what no ones attacked your credibility or your trust so again back to the real question...?

Why are you on this thread? LMFAO

3. Slayer55555

Slayer55555
    Expand Collapse

61   0   0

by the way your ip shows your exact location you can also tell when its a home ip, store ip, wifi ip, and vpn OR even a ip changer via your own doing.... i can all but show proof of this now so you claiming you know about ips is off no clue who you are or how trusted you are but dont feed me your ip can be off if you log in from your home... and log into forums yes it says it online that sometime doesnt show exact location but a direct ip like a home internet provider will show your location like i said is why i hide my ip but didnt create the account on a fake ip it would of been shown as vpn most likely any forum sites ban them sooooooo in any case..... they can resolve this due to mines a wifi of my own place sooooo therefore your comment was unnecessary i was just being polite before.

Your comment obviously didnt speed up the process.

4. Petecool

Petecool
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices

105   0   0

You are 100% wrong, Ips do NOT show the actual address, I am 100% sure.... You can only see the city or a city near me that I live in, you won't find my real address.

Please read this Can Someone Find me with my IP Address? - What Is My IP ®

I'm not arguing with you about the those scammers or this issue I just said that telling people that "check my ip" is not a reliable thing to say because ip is not secure.

5. Petecool

Petecool
    Expand Collapse

105   0   0

I never attacked you or said you were being a scammer. All I said was
    1. You were declining that that was your k...i...k although it was
    2. Saying "check ip" is not something reliable to say

6. Slayer55555

Slayer55555
    Expand Collapse

61   0   0

IP Address: 101.168.213.70

i didnt lie thats not my address because i didnt kik that user so..... again im not going to admit if i resolved the other issue wouldnt i just admit to this one and yes thats your exact location if i determin longitude it will direct me to so your wrong...

Google map could direct you to your location lol im not going to show people

I simple said that cant be my k.i.k due to i never had a conversation again a admin can see the same information you can see so again what would you have to offer that they cant find sorry i sound bitchy but honestly if there was report on you ive seen people give you negative feedbacks as well as your friend guznick and accused just because people apply evidence doesnt mean its real lieing no maybe misunderstanding if i was lieing i could end this resolve this case but i wont because i have no account to give? account was worth 150$ at most..... doesnt add up

I know you came here to help because i do seem like im lieing and there is subsituational evdience but commenting on it to me seems like your taking a side because theres no reason to comment when all evidence is there unless you have evidene you like yo put in

And yes ips can be off ygo to website i can find your direct location by reading your ip and detemining latitude.... or simple type it in google map.

P.S. everything on the internet isnt true......

home ip
    IP Address Lookup

theres other websites to determine from your faulty ip to your orginal one like i said theres alot more to it :)

So you commenting here all it does is make me look worse because now a trusted member is supposedly siding with someone.... Why im defending myself i wont comment back this time because its useless to argue bother are making complying arguements at the end of the day the day admin will do what they determine if they ban me so be it....

7. Petecool

Petecool
    Expand Collapse

105   0   0

Funny how that address is incorrect. That is the location of the exchange server for my ISP

Im not taking any side, im simply trying to get my point across that IP doesnt NOT show your real address. If it did then many many people could get stalked and pedofiles could go and find anyone. There's a reason why IP doesnt show real address, our police and government prevent this. Just think about it, if IP actually showed real address then everyone would be scared to use the internet.

No keep replying, im not on any side, i just want to prove that IP cannot show real address.

#67 Petecool, 8/4/15
    Last edited: 8/4/15
  8. Petecool

Petecool
    Expand Collapse

105   0   0

I live a good 17 hour drive from there

9. Petecool

Petecool
    Expand Collapse

105   0   0

Yes but i have never got a negative feedback from selling a base, the negative feedback i got was either a buyer accidently clicking negative option instead of positive or if i was in a argument. theres a good chance that the negative feedback you have is by scammers just making other accounts. Thats why i never accused you of scamming because i dont think you are a scammer.

10. Slayer55555

Slayer55555
    Expand Collapse

61   0   0

Thought this was resolved as quoted before you told me that these will be removed let me know... @Admin

11. Slayer55555

Slayer55555
    Expand Collapse

61   0   0

Also due to multiple ips might not g your direct ip but if you created account with your orginal ip they can see your direct address 115.70.246.126 126.246.70.115 A lot of different ips means you can change by unplugging your adopter and obvious reconnecting it complicated but it can be tracked just like on Skype fb instagram all social networks forum sites when not using ip hiders or changers

Petecool likes this.
  12. Petecool

Petecool
    Expand Collapse

105   0   0

All IP can do is give you a estimate or general area where that person is living. IP will never show the exact location, the government doesn't allow this or many people would be at risk.

But what police can do is if they have evidence that your IP is up to no good then they can contact your ISP provider and if they have enough evidence for their case then the ISP will release information about you to the police. But this is only available to police.

13. Admin

Admin
    Expand Collapse
    Admin Status (Staff): This account handles all admin general support inquiries

45   0   0

This case is closed as resolved.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.