Case Closed: Resolved

Discussion in 'Disputes - Resolved Cases' started by ReTriBuTiioN, 7/18/15.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Petecool

Petecool
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices

105   0   0

@Admin please handle this accordingly. @Slayer55555 a proxy can be used to mask over your real ip and this can change your ip location from say California US to somewhere in europe in seconds, just after the click of a button. By saying check IP that's enough proof is false because of the reason i just stated. Also i do remember your k.....i....k being missb something, i saw it somewhere a while ago but not sure. I just like to see things sorted out so @Admin please sort this out

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. Slayer55555

Slayer55555
    Expand Collapse
    Banned Status: This user has been banned due to fraudaulent acts against others

61   0   0

This is true but my orginal creation of the account is my location on my license..... my k...i...k is missyb52s but i have no records of k....i...king this user sure didnt talk to him. I take fault for 60$ but it was disputed obv i use proxy to protect my computer..... but that doesnt say it all as if im a scammer like i said ill help the only person i dealt with this will be resolved.....

But thank for inputting it in obv i already show proof of my location it will be taken off accordingly when needed.

3. Slayer55555

Slayer55555
    Expand Collapse

61   0   0

Last thing im going to say now because "trusted" user is accusing me think about it like this if i wanted to scam generally with proxy i can change locations wouldnt i create reps on multi users to scam instead of keeping this one around when im being accused doesnt make much sense.

Also on this site you can to get unbanned i see........ more to that you can pay to get verified without showing idea now why would i go through this process willing to resolve it if im intentionally trying to scam user for "loose change" and am willing to take a ban if it deem so but not going to admit to this stolen account when i never stole it

4. Slayer55555

Slayer55555
    Expand Collapse

61   0   0

Last thing im going to say now because "trusted" user is accusing me think about it like this if i wanted to scam generally with proxy i can change locations wouldnt i create reps on multi users to scam instead of keeping this one around when im being accused doesnt make much sense.

Also on this site you can to get unbanned i see........ more to that you can pay to get verified without showing idea now why would i go through this process willing to resolve it if im intentionally trying to scam user for "loose change" and am willing to take a ban if it deem so but not going to admit to this stolen account when i never stole it

5. Petecool

Petecool
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices

105   0   0

I never accused you of scamming but I see so many people complaining about you so that's the current issue, @Admin needs to look deeper into this. But I have not accused you of scamming.. This just needs to be sorted out. Yes using a proxy doesn't mean you are up to bad, some people want it for safety and extra security, but who knows, most of the time proxies can be used for bad reasons etc.

6. Slayer55555

Slayer55555
    Expand Collapse

61   0   0

Alright thank you for clarifying and there 2 people that actually are accusing to clarify.

WTS - Townhall 10 Almost Maxed Defence at 360$ Only - Buy Now | Page 2 | PlayerUp - Video Game Accounts Marketplace. Player 2 Player Secure Platform.

that one who wrote a false feedback because i was defending a person who was getting his thread flooded with spam and accusations which i shouldnt of but did and the other amvu or whatever just seems to comment and ask everyone to put negative feedbacks.

and yes but i use hotspot as malware as well cheap protects people from knowning your address and ddos completely understand non of this is helping my case but ill refund people accusing if needed.... this person still has yet to show something was stolen...

7. Petecool

Petecool
    Expand Collapse

105   0   0

So telling people to "check IP for proof" is an invalid statement then, you shouldn't be saying that if you use a proxy. But really people can't find your address from just your IP

8. Slayer55555

Slayer55555
    Expand Collapse

61   0   0

untrue statement as currently i made this account without ip changer i just recently put it.... as stated in my license which i had to upload and show them matchs my ip creation which every admin/programmer of this site can see every ip i logged in with.

These secrue forumsites should have no problem matching the real one plus they can detect vpn just like i can....

9. Admin

Admin
    Expand Collapse
    Admin Status (Staff): This account handles all admin general support inquiries

45   0   0

@ReTriBuTiioN

Before we do a full investigation here, are there any further outstanding issues here as you haven't updated here in a while.

10. Slayer55555

Slayer55555
    Expand Collapse

61   0   0

11. Slayer55555

Slayer55555
    Expand Collapse

61   0   0

try to contact via pm doesnt seem he has been on awhile

12. Slayer55555

Slayer55555
    Expand Collapse

61   0   0

Even though the money was in dispute i have basically auto refunded him had to call paypal was pretty easy

shouldndt take that long buy whatever i will not be resolving this iuss with @ReTriBuTiioN due never dealt with this person and pm'd mulitple times to show proof nad said id be half respoinsible if it occured even tho never had k.ki.k conversation with him/her idk anymore but if we could resolve all these i did resolve with the one person i actually made a offsite deal with

13. Slayer55555

Slayer55555
    Expand Collapse

61   0   0

Seems like you use vpn or change locations as well though to...................

14. Slayer55555

Slayer55555
    Expand Collapse

61   0   0

115.70.246.126Australia [​IMG]New South WalesSydneyExetel Broadband Users

Your bandwidth shows it btw different from when you created not to link your personal info but your 1-2hours apart now?

15. Petecool

Petecool
    Expand Collapse

105   0   0

You know i have a mobile phone that is connected to its own network, so when i go on playerup with 4g the IP changes. No i don't use vpn and why does it matter anyway? I am one of the most trusted sellers on this website there is no need for me to hide my IP.

You know i never said anything about your IP right? I just said that telling people to "Check IP" is not a valid statement because people can use VPNS. I just simply said that what you said is not correct, that's, now you are trying to attack me in a way.

:/

16. Slayer55555

Slayer55555
    Expand Collapse

61   0   0

why not hide your ip on the interenet....... there anyone who can find your exact location not through at thought that was vpn location due to you have multi locations on your device just showing you could check my ip right now to see if i actually did this by the evidence sorry put ya out there thought it prove a point ;0

17. Slayer55555

Slayer55555
    Expand Collapse

61   0   0

But also you confuse me because ips dont normally change cities even on a mobile application just good with computers lol!

Even though most trusted seller can be corrupted not saying you are at all. But this is just one website that sells these so ya your bought ranks and earned ranks verify your trusted no ones saying anything.

#57 Slayer55555, 8/4/15
    Last edited: 8/4/15
  18. Petecool

Petecool
    Expand Collapse

105   0   0

Yes they do, if I reset my internet then my IP changes, my 4g network IP is different, my friends house IP is different. It's never the same

19. Petecool

Petecool
    Expand Collapse

105   0   0

And no The IP you see on me now is not my exact location, it's a general location, usually where my internet provider is located and their servers. IPS don't give exact locations, they always show the location of your service Internet provider.

Also with my ranks, gold badge cannot be bought, this is earned through using middleman many many times. You know that

20. Slayer55555

Slayer55555
    Expand Collapse

61   0   0

donator..... pro seller is bought will disagree with you there you can buy all those ranks but [GOLD] i know your trusted here relax i just dont understand obviously admin going to look into the case....so for you saying it doesn't change the situation. Already solved the last and only true situation and money was already in dispute he recieved and ask for them to remove this all originated from that MY first negative feedback from his fake account on here.....

bought ranks and [earned ranks] gold badge everything else can be bought im sure you know this i could also link you to page where you can buy those badged and buy a unban....... which confused the hell out of me anyways just like your not accusing me of

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.