Breaking rule

Discussion in 'Disputes - Resolved Cases' started by king store, 3/11/22.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ryan

Ryan
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Gold Status: This user has successfully completed 50+ middleman transactions

93   0   0

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
    DCuye likes this.
  2. EX-Store

EX-Store
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

1   0   0

Why my account was suspended I did nothing ?!

3. EX-Store

EX-Store
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

1   0   0

This is the first time I'm wrong

4. Azorkai

Azorkai
    Expand Collapse
    buyfollowernow.com
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Sapphire Status: This user has successfully completed 300+ middleman transactions

755   0   1

My Location:
  5. Followied

Followied
    Expand Collapse
    Premium Status: This user has a Premier Sellers Account Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Emerald Status: This user has successfully completed 600+ middleman transactions

2k+   0   0

alright, going to stop

6. Followied

Followied
    Expand Collapse
    Premium Status: This user has a Premier Sellers Account Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Emerald Status: This user has successfully completed 600+ middleman transactions

2k+   0   0

Attached Files:

7. royal_shop

royal_shop
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Silver Status: This user has successfully completed 15+ middleman transactions

292   2   0

My Location:
  8. yusticaret

yusticaret
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices Banned Status: This user has been banned due to fraudaulent acts against others

32   4   0

My Location:
    8 rights in 24 hours is unfortunately not enough. We do not violate the rules, we just try to bring our products to the top and 8 rights are not enough. Let's ask them to raise the daily limit instead of complaining here, that's fairer.

Acc2sale likes this.
  9. mathewmj1977

mathewmj1977
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Ruby Status: This user has successfully completed 1200+ middleman transactions

7k+   27   1

I do not think bumping with replies is the problem here or it is disallowed (maybe I am wrong) but everyone has been doing it for YEARS. What is not allowed is spam replying using bots and that was the main issue there. If the seller is manually replying to his posts to bump them AFTER he exceeded his maximum bump limit per day that is fine. What everyone was complaining about here is that some sellers are using bots and automated software to spam bump their threads 24/7. Whereas the vast majority of other sellers all across Playerup do manually bump with replies and it is fine ever since as long as they do not actually abuse it.

---

#69 mathewmj1977, 5/18/22
    Last edited: 5/18/22
    royal_shop and yusticaret like this.
  10. Azorkai

Azorkai
    Expand Collapse
    buyfollowernow.com
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Sapphire Status: This user has successfully completed 300+ middleman transactions

755   0   1

My Location:
    So if it is okay to bump via reply in like 1-3 hours time period, we will start too.

11. Azorkai

Azorkai
    Expand Collapse
    buyfollowernow.com

755   0   1

My Location:
  12. Mahabad

Mahabad
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Bronze Status: This user has successfully completed 3+ middleman transactions

31   0   0

My Location:
  13. Followied

Followied
    Expand Collapse

2k+   0   0

everyone needs to stop using bumping via reply, so everyone can get his thread on the top,
    if one uses the bump every 2 to 3H, all the users need to do the same to get their thread up,
    here, some users going to use bots to do that, and the others who work manually will be always down on the market
    I'm suggesting using only the normal thread bump, otherways it will be fair play for everyone to use bots and that is not okay

alimt and yusticaret like this.
  14. Azorkai

Azorkai
    Expand Collapse
    buyfollowernow.com

755   0   1

My Location:

People won't care how often they bump as long as there is a possibility to bump via reply. This will cause "SPAM" to continue in an endless loop.

15. yusticaret

yusticaret
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices Banned Status: This user has been banned due to fraudaulent acts against others

32   4   0

My Location:
    If it is free to crash by commenting on our own post between 1 and 3 hours, I will do that, too, those who try to rise to the top by constantly commenting under their own product in the forum should be suspended.

16. royal_shop

royal_shop
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Silver Status: This user has successfully completed 15+ middleman transactions

292   2   0

My Location:
    playerup Like its rivals, must use the bump of each post every 5 hours to prevent spam and the use of bots.
    And it is no longer possible to bump through replay

17. OP
    OP
    king store

king store
    Expand Collapse
    Premium Pro Status: This user is a Premium Pro Seller Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Platinum Status: This user has successfully completed 125+ middleman transactions

862   4   0

@Azorkai
    It is quite clear that you have started bumping with the robot again
    You are bumping 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
    Do you not eat lunch or breakfast? Do not go to the bathroom? Do not have a rest?
    Your robot bumps both bumps with the button and replay
    You bump into 10 markets
    This is not 100% the work of a human being
    Stop the bump with the replay and disable your robot

@Middleman @Ryan @Hulk

royal_shop and yusticaret like this.
  18. yusticaret

yusticaret
    Expand Collapse

32   4   0

My Location:
    @Azorkai I think he's using bad software, spamming all the time. I also spam, but I do it after 30 minutes or 1 hour intervals when I run out of "BUMP". Please follow the site rules for the most fair working.

@Middleman @Hulk @Ryan

royal_shop likes this.
  19. royal_shop

royal_shop
    Expand Collapse

292   2   0

My Location:
    @Azorkai It is clear that this person uses a robot because he constantly bumping on Instagram discord Telegram ...
    It is impossible for a person to bump 24 hours a day without interruption
    He has done this many times and continues to do so ...

Take an action
    @Ryan @Middleman @Hulk

yusticaret likes this.
  20. Azorkai

Azorkai
    Expand Collapse
    buyfollowernow.com

755   0   1

My Location:
    I am bumping my content via reply every 6 hours.

upload_2022-5-31_0-53-46.png

Don't need to be a team against me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.