Bought an Instagram page from @amirhossien69

Discussion in 'Disputes - Resolved Cases' started by darkerhorse, 11/7/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OP
    OP
    darkerhorse

darkerhorse
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

1   0   0

What other proof are you talking about. The proof is on the blockchain for the world to see. Anyone can see it.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
    Farhad likes this.
  2. Farhad

Farhad
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Sapphire Status: This user has successfully completed 300+ middleman transactions

566   0   0

I am not on the side of either of these two friends, I just says what happened to me before 8 months ago A buyer Sent me 15$ with paxful and it was compeletly can be tracking and everything was fine but that money which I never received in my wallet, so he clamming im scamming but I sent him the money and loss 15$ so thats all.

3. seclime2b

seclime2b
    Expand Collapse
    Premium Pro Status: This user is a Premium Pro Seller Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Sapphire Status: This user has successfully completed 300+ middleman transactions

1k+   0   0

@Amirhossien69
    I may be wrong, but you are using Android and your information may simply not be displayed correctly in the application, you sent the wallet in the playerup conversation to your customer and he sent money (proof of this is the link to the transaction he gave). I am sure that you are not a scammer and are simply mistaken, check the error on your side. He sent the money to the exact wallet you gave. This is a fact confirmed by a conversation on playerup. Your wallet may have been hacked. But the problem is 100% on your side.

It may be a mistake in your wallet, a bug or something like that, but the money was sent to the address you gave, that's a fact. Your easier to resolve this issue with your buyer, because all the facts are against you.Good luck to both sides with a peaceful settlement.

Farhad likes this.
  4. Store

Store
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Devoted Status: This user is a devoted member who helps other members Donator Status: This user has donated and helped grow our community Expert Status: This user is an established expert in the gaming industry ImLegit Status: This user has shown that they're a legitimate merchant Leader Status: This member has demonstrated leadership skills Secure Status: This user has shown he is a secure merchant Trusted Status: This user is a trusted member Platinum Status: This user has successfully completed 125+ middleman transactions

6k+   1   0

i agree
    He wants me to pay 250 out of my own account
    To show itself to the site and get a rating !!!!
    Do you really think 250 is a small amount of money for me?

5. OP
    OP
    darkerhorse

darkerhorse
    Expand Collapse

1   0   0

Can you post the transaction details for all here to see ? Else thats not true.

Millions of people world over use ethereum blockchain daily and if the blockchain has lapses like this, you think people will use it ?

Farhad likes this.
  6. Store

Store
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Devoted Status: This user is a devoted member who helps other members Donator Status: This user has donated and helped grow our community Expert Status: This user is an established expert in the gaming industry ImLegit Status: This user has shown that they're a legitimate merchant Leader Status: This member has demonstrated leadership skills Secure Status: This user has shown he is a secure merchant Trusted Status: This user is a trusted member Platinum Status: This user has successfully completed 125+ middleman transactions

6k+   1   0

so what should I do?
    No money sent to me!
    Even if it was hacked, I did not receive any money!
    I do not have 250 in my account to pay him
    What do you say I do?

7. Farhad

Farhad
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Sapphire Status: This user has successfully completed 300+ middleman transactions

566   0   0

Brother I know these site are trusted as hell, maybe the problem it was from paxful anyaway I am not going changes any choises I just said what happened to me before Goodluck, I am leaving this case.

8. Store

Store
    Expand Collapse

6k+   1   0

i even told him that I would give you a page of 45,000 followers
    Sell it and get your money
    Even when I did not receive any money!
    What else made me?

9. Store

Store
    Expand Collapse

6k+   1   0

@Farhad

10. seclime2b

seclime2b
    Expand Collapse
    Premium Pro Status: This user is a Premium Pro Seller Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Sapphire Status: This user has successfully completed 300+ middleman transactions

1k+   0   0

Now you have two options: refund the money or send the account. It is very unpleasant when such situations happen, but this is not the buyer's fault. It's easier for you to pay and keep doing business, because otherwise you'll be in trouble.

You gave him a wallet, and He sent money to it. The ETH system confirmed the receipt. Everything that happens with money next is your problem, unfortunately. And even if you didn't get the money because you were hacked, you're the only one responsible.

This is not enough for 250 USD.

#89 seclime2b, 11/9/20
    Last edited: 11/9/20
  11. Store

Store
    Expand Collapse

6k+   1   0

what if the money has not been hacked?
    If the money is returned to his account!
    And that I do not have money in my personal account
    I have about $ 150 in sales on the site that have not yet been paid into my account
    How do I pay him 250?

12. Store

Store
    Expand Collapse

6k+   1   0

i told him I have no money to send to you from my personal account and I will send you a page of 45,000 followers sell it and get your money
    @STEFAN177
    @Help
    @Farhad

13. Help

Help
    Expand Collapse
    Community Moderator

8   0   0

@Amirhossien69you claimed that the chatlogs @darkerhorse provided were fake but it seems like it was real and never fabricated, why did you lie about that?

#92 Help, 11/9/20
    Last edited: 11/9/20
  14. OP
    OP
    darkerhorse

darkerhorse
    Expand Collapse

1   0   0

You keep making dumb statements like this to show you don't even know what the blockchain is. You thought it would be just simple denial and then you make easy money ? Next I am doing is download jaxx and contact jaxx support , link this thread and the show full details if your account.

15. Store

Store
    Expand Collapse

6k+   1   0

I said they are fake
    Because no money has been sent to my jaxx liberty account and it has no history
    So how can money be sent for it?

16. Help

Help
    Expand Collapse
    Community Moderator

8   0   0

Its not fake, everyone here says that @darkerhorse sent the payment to your ETH wallet address which i asked you to provide but it was @darkerhorse who provided it. Were you afraid to send it in your perspective because you know they sent the money to the wallet address that you provided yourself?

Can't you contact their support team there to look into this if @Amirhossien69 really did not receive the money from his wallet?

17. Store

Store
    Expand Collapse

6k+   1   0

their support does not work
    jaxx liberty does not have good support
    If you say it was not sent, I accept your words
    But really my inventory is 0!
    I really do not have the money in my bank account to be able to buy $ 250 virtual currency and send it to him
    Tell him to accept and sell the 45k page and get his money

18. Store

Store
    Expand Collapse

6k+   1   0

or wait 1 month for me to call support or get my sales money from playerup and send him 250

19. OP
    OP
    darkerhorse

darkerhorse
    Expand Collapse

1   0   0

I told you several times I was buying the page to provide a service for an order I received. The client refused to make payment himself because you didn't want to use escrow ,

I raised the amount we agreed on so that I can buy the account, use it to provide the service , and get paid. I was fooled by your impeccable positive reviews.

Coincidentally you claim you sold the account I paid for same day I paid for it since you didn't see my money. And now again you are stating you do not have money ,

You are the dumbest scammer that ever lived. Usually they are smart people.

You have a good trade history , even if its a dime you make in an honest way, eventually you make more than quick scam money that comes with a curse of karma, you don't see it but its there.

Give me the account I paid for or refund my money so I can purchase an account and provide my own service , I am already behind delivery period I gave the client.

20. Store

Store
    Expand Collapse

6k+   1   0

i wrote above
    I currently only have one 45k Instagram
    Which is worth about 250 to 300 or you can get this page
    Or wait for me to contact jaxx liberty support so they can fix my problem
    Contacting them takes weeks
    You have to wait about 1 month
    @Help

21. OP
    OP
    darkerhorse

darkerhorse
    Expand Collapse

1   0   0

If the page is worth that, sell it and give me my money.
    You sold the page i was interested in, right ? That means you have money from that sales.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.