Bought an Instagram page from @amirhossien69

Discussion in 'Disputes - Resolved Cases' started by darkerhorse, 11/7/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Store

Store
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Devoted Status: This user is a devoted member who helps other members Donator Status: This user has donated and helped grow our community Expert Status: This user is an established expert in the gaming industry ImLegit Status: This user has shown that they're a legitimate merchant Leader Status: This member has demonstrated leadership skills Secure Status: This user has shown he is a secure merchant Trusted Status: This user is a trusted member Platinum Status: This user has successfully completed 125+ middleman transactions

6k+   1   0

you have sent spam messages below my posts on the site
    I'm next to playerup.com
    I will formally sue you in the International Court of Justice

2. Store

Store
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Devoted Status: This user is a devoted member who helps other members Donator Status: This user has donated and helped grow our community Expert Status: This user is an established expert in the gaming industry ImLegit Status: This user has shown that they're a legitimate merchant Leader Status: This member has demonstrated leadership skills Secure Status: This user has shown he is a secure merchant Trusted Status: This user is a trusted member Platinum Status: This user has successfully completed 125+ middleman transactions

6k+   1   0

i have a witness who can testify that no money was sent to me
    He is one of the sellers of the site and has 115 sales
    Do you want me to tell him to join the group?
    @Help

3. Help

Help
    Expand Collapse
    Community Moderator

8   0   0

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  4. Store

Store
    Expand Collapse

6k+   1   0

he texted me on the site
    About 10 days ago and every day he said I will pay tomorrow or I will pay in a few days
    After 10 days, he sent me a fake payment photo and said I will report you to the site
    And I found out that he is one of the sellers of the site and by doing so, he wants to ruin my account on the site
    To reduce my customers

5. Store

Store
    Expand Collapse

6k+   1   0

And I have no lies
    I'm a hardworking man and my only job is at playerup.com
    And I have no other job, please remove him from the site, he wants to take my job from me
    @Help

6. OP
    OP
    darkerhorse

darkerhorse
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

1   0   0

Statements like this just shows how dumb you are or how little you think of supports intelligence.
    What witness do you need more than a one that is publicly on the blockchain for millions of witness to see.

7. Store

Store
    Expand Collapse

6k+   1   0

i had 108 honest sales
    And I have a witness who knows this story. He is one of the site sellers and can be a witness that I am right.
    @Help

8. Store

Store
    Expand Collapse

6k+   1   0

you can see my profile I do not have a single negative sale
    I work hard and I am a good salesman
    Please remove this scammer from the site
    @Help

9. OP
    OP
    darkerhorse

darkerhorse
    Expand Collapse

1   0   0

This only proofs you have found a way to game the system. I fell for it. I can only hope that player up admins can be more stringent on the onsite rating system.

10. Help

Help
    Expand Collapse
    Community Moderator

8   0   0

Just for the record, the proofs you have provided so far are not helping you at all. Show us more proof that will tell us you are 100% innocent and the other party is just trying to ruin your reputation as what you claim to be what they are doing here. @Amirhossien69

Don't think of this as an attack on you, its me trying to help you prove your innocence by asking you to give us more proofs that shows that you are indeed innocent. If you're gonna ask me to believe you with just your words because you are a reputable seller here then i'm sorry that's not how it works.

11. Help

Help
    Expand Collapse
    Community Moderator

8   0   0

Show us your chatlogs of these conversation.

12. Store

Store
    Expand Collapse

6k+   1   0

[​IMG]

13. ACiDPREMiUM

ACiDPREMiUM
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Not a Seller ?

https://www.playerup.com/threads/quora-partner-account.4698223/
    and
    https://www.playerup.com/threads/facebook-verification-service.4676166/

14. Store

Store
    Expand Collapse

6k+   1   0

15. Store

Store
    Expand Collapse

6k+   1   0

i sent you a photo of my account wallet
    This photo proves that no submission was made to me
    And these are fake
    I can invite one of the sellers of the site who has 115‌ sellers and is approved by the site to confirm my words to the group if you want

16. Store

Store
    Expand Collapse

6k+   1   0

@Help

17. Store

Store
    Expand Collapse

6k+   1   0

18. Store

Store
    Expand Collapse

6k+   1   0

Please see his ads
    @Help

19. Store

Store
    Expand Collapse

6k+   1   0

20. OP
    OP
    darkerhorse

darkerhorse
    Expand Collapse

1   0   0

@Help, please this is very public here on the blockchain .

Screenshot_20201108-133157.png
    The screenshot above shows he received 0.55 ETH and 0.11 ETH , making it 0.66 ETH , he transferred it out to another wallet as you can see in the below screenshots.

Screenshot_20201108-133157.png Screenshot_20201108-133253.png
    Please @Help, this is a clear cut issue, he received the money and transferred it out to this wallet
    0x636c0c8893deed3c44d49e88022a9f3061f94366

I think he doesn't even understand cryptocurrency and block chain hence he wouldn't be making a fool of himself.

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.