Account banned after purchase

Discussion in 'Disputes - Resolved Cases' started by Boss_Strafez, 1/9/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OP
    OP
    Boss_Strafez

Boss_Strafez
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

1   0   0

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. mcbluesky

mcbluesky
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Platinum Status: This user has successfully completed 125+ middleman transactions

329   0   0

You said someone was logged into my account and you admitted that someone had hacked you. I usually delete the account from my phone after the account is delivered to you. Only then can you access it. And I don't know how you got hacked or why you shared the game with others. But I know that after trying to hack or share the game with others, you tried to get someone out of the game and warned you that we are not the original owner and do not have the right information, but you did not pay attention to me and the message supercell You posted that you said someone else was in the game and the game was locked the next morning. Unless you are the original owner, you have tried to change Gmail over and over again, and it is natural for supercell to lock the game to find the original owner. Supercell can never say "suspicious activity has been detected in your account" even if you have shared the game with several people. And if you call them, the game will be locked. (Experienced Middleman and moderators know this) And of course you are just lying and wanting to blame others for your mistake so you may be able to refund

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. mcbluesky

mcbluesky
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Platinum Status: This user has successfully completed 125+ middleman transactions

329   0   0

If this account was already linked to Supercell, it would make more sense. But I connected the game directly to your Gmail and as usual removed it from my phone and didn't want to cause trouble for the buyer. In this photo you can clearly see someone else stealing it. And taking such a photo is not so difficult. So you sent a message to Supersell to get that person or friend out of the game. Of course you knew that this was causing the game to be locked, so you want to blame the seller and ignore your mistake. So you just lie so you can pretend something else

4. PlayerUp

PlayerUp
    Expand Collapse
    Automated Helper Bot
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

[trigger]Guide - How To Report A Dispute

Automated Response

If someone you believe has scammed you, please open a Dispute Form Here. Filing a report takes 2 minutes and will then provide us the necessary information to take action against the individual and assist you at resolving the dispute. Thank you for your cooperation on this matter and sorry to hear about the problems you experienced.

.[/trigger]
    [trigger=by]For: mcbluesky Re: #43[/trigger]

5. OP
    OP
    Boss_Strafez

Boss_Strafez
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

1   0   0

Mcbluesky I think ur a just a lil slow

6. OP
    OP
    Boss_Strafez

Boss_Strafez
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

1   0   0

7. mcbluesky

mcbluesky
    Expand Collapse

329   0   0

@Middleman please see all my post
    I provided enough evidence here. I connected the game correctly to the buyer's Gmail then removed everything. He did not protect his Gmail or share it with others by mistake, contacted supercell to lock the account, and then blamed others for his mistake. So not only me, no other seller will accept this big mistake

8. OP
    OP
    Boss_Strafez

Boss_Strafez
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

1   0   0

Even the mod sided with me. He never showed he deleted the account from his account list after he linked it with my gmail also I provided a screenshot of someone else connecting (him) and then I was told the next morning suspicious activity occurred and that was the lock reason. (By the way maybe someone in Iran connecting to a village at the same time someone in the us connects might be a lil suspicious). Therefor he is the one responsible and I am due a refund @Middleman please make a decision so I can either cancel my dipute with PayPal or escalate it

9. Ryan

Ryan
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Gold Status: This user has successfully completed 50+ middleman transactions

93   0   0

From what I can see with all the information provided.

@mcbluesky has been very attentive throughout the dispute process and when you lost access to the account. We appreciate your business and honesty in these situations.

@Boss_Strafez may have contacted Supercell but from information provided it seems to be after the account has been locked. We can't know for sure.

@mcbluesky should be selling accounts with original account information in case things like this happen. If he can't provide that, he needs to say so in his threads or you are liable. When you sell an account on PlayerUp information like this needs to be provided in case things go wrong. For instance, it's not a "full access" account. It may be a stolen account, or it may simply be a re-sell account where information is lost on. But what we do know is it isn't full access.

We're pretty sure this was locked due to a location change rather than anything else.

Since @Boss_Strafez doesn't have conclusive proof that he didn't contact Supercell before the account was locked which would lead to this being his fault... I'd take off 25% of what is owed through the account.

If you both agree with these terms we can move forward with this. @mcbluesky should be refunding 75% of what he was paid via Middleman.

The only other option is to have the account unlocked with the original owner information.

#48 Ryan, 1/11/20
    Last edited: 1/11/20
  10. PlayerUp

PlayerUp
    Expand Collapse
    Automated Helper Bot

2   0   0

Automated Response

If someone you believe has scammed you, please open a Dispute Form Here. Filing a report takes 2 minutes and will then provide us the necessary information to take action against the individual and assist you at resolving the dispute. Thank you for your cooperation on this matter and sorry to hear about the problems you experienced.

.[/trigger]
    [trigger=by]For: Ryan Re: #48[/trigger]

11. mcbluesky

mcbluesky
    Expand Collapse

329   0   0

As I said, Supercell will never say "suspicious activity occurred on your account" If you have an image here, post it here. After connecting the game directly to Gmail, as always, I removed it from my phone, and no longer had to play it to try to harm myself and others. It is also not my first sale and I have sold many accounts many times and as usual removed it after delivery. You changed your mind again and said, "Someone has hacked me or someone has stolen it" and contacted Supersell in the photos I sent you so you could get someone out of the game and make up for your mistake. But you didn't heed my warnings. And by sending your message you lock the account and ban it by giving incorrect information to SuperClear. You saw the evidence go against your wishes, and then you changed your mind and lied. You have not properly protected the account and you want to blame others. So Paypal and no one else can make up for your mistake

I send again images here for remember

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. PlayerUp

PlayerUp
    Expand Collapse
    Automated Helper Bot

2   0   0

Automated Response

.[/trigger]
    [trigger=by]For: mcbluesky Re: #49[/trigger]

13. Support

Support
    Expand Collapse
    Community Moderator

1   0   0

Can you tell me after how much time you logged into coc when seller linked the account to your email?

14. mcbluesky

mcbluesky
    Expand Collapse

329   0   0

I have never made any promises regarding account information here. No one can remember complete information for recovery. Tell me how to enter the original owner when connecting the game directly to the Gmail buyer? Moving is not a reasonable reason to lock. If you send a message to a Supersell account (where someone is logged in) it will be locked. I have repeatedly sold other accounts to other countries without any problems and this transfer is not a reason for this game to be locked. But this is possible if you send a message to SuperSell. I sent several other accounts without problems to new buyers because I knew the problems were from the original owner. I was warned enough and he ignored me. It was his only mistake to share the game with others.
    So I never hurt him because I know he was the only one who made a mistake. He can then deliver the same account to me (not linked to SuperSel). Otherwise I will never accept a refund

15. PlayerUp

PlayerUp
    Expand Collapse
    Automated Helper Bot

2   0   0

Automated Response

.[/trigger]
    [trigger=by]For: mcbluesky Re: #51[/trigger]

16. mcbluesky

mcbluesky
    Expand Collapse

329   0   0

I have repeatedly linked other accounts directly to the Gmail of other buyers and they used it after logging in and never shared it with others and never sent a message to Supercell to lock the account
    So there will never be any problem and it won't

17. OP
    OP
    Boss_Strafez

Boss_Strafez
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

1   0   0

About 4 days after I had received the account I had got the notification another village was connecting twice. He could have connected other times while I was asleep because we are about 10 hours apart. If your asking how many times I have logged into the account I have logged in to it 2 times once on my iPad once on my phone after he connected it

18. OP
    OP
    Boss_Strafez

Boss_Strafez
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

1   0   0

[​IMG]
    @Middleman This is the emails i have for when i was logging into the accounts. The first one was when he logged in during the initial sale. The other 2 are me logging into my ipad and my phone

19. OP
    OP
    Boss_Strafez

Boss_Strafez
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

1   0   0

@Middleman I also want to continue making purchases on your site but if this is going to continue to happen I might as well not buy from here...

20. mcbluesky

mcbluesky
    Expand Collapse

329   0   0

Surely one of those two devices is for the person you shared with Gmail because you or your friend logged in and photographed with the message "Someone else is in the game" to say that this person is a seller and your claim is not rational Because you only have access to Gmail and you know how and when you shared it with others. Or someone cheated on you and got into the game. As I said before, after deliver the account to buyers, I delete it from my phone and never want to cause trouble for myself and the buyer. Otherwise, other buyers would have sued me, so you only tell lie

#56 mcbluesky, 1/11/20
    Last edited: 1/11/20
  21. mcbluesky

mcbluesky
    Expand Collapse

329   0   0

It's also not difficult to delete Gmail for someone else's "supercell code" entered

22. OP
    OP
    Boss_Strafez

Boss_Strafez
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

1   0   0

i didnt share the account with anyone...

23. mcbluesky

mcbluesky
    Expand Collapse

329   0   0

You said SuperScale said "supercell activity in account" Post a photo of what they said here, because I'm sure it's just a pretense

24. mcbluesky

mcbluesky
    Expand Collapse

329   0   0

I have a question. You say someone else was logged in at the same time, if you were asleep at the time, then how did you view it and take a picture of it?
    So again just a lie

Screenshot_2020-01-11-11-56-54-355_com.android.chrome.jpg

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.