Never Delivered 125K+ subscribers active monetized youtube channel with Silver Play Button ● 250 USD @Spark Viral

Discussion in 'Disputes - Banned Scammers' started by geekdevs, 6/27/24.

1. Hulk

Hulk
    Expand Collapse
    General Support Moderator
    General / Expediting Support (Staff): This account handles general/expediting support transactions Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Moderator Status (Non Employee): This account handles basic community support inquiries

17   0   0

@Wikkedz666

Where did you send the funds. Please check this out.

@geekdevs do you have anymore evidence?

2. Spark Viral

Spark Viral
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices Banned Status: This user has been banned due to fraudaulent acts against others

0   2   0

My Location:
    Please share a more details here , i am 100% confirm that it's not me and i never done any deal with this user.

3. Wikkedz666

Wikkedz666
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    He had me blocked too but he recently unblocked me aswell.. this dude ain't got *****!! Fake asssfggg

4. Wikkedz666

Wikkedz666
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    I know the one I talked to is him.. I got the links to his discord and telegram from here.
    @Hulk I sent you the ss

5. Hulk

Hulk
    Expand Collapse
    General / Expediting Support (Staff): This account handles general/expediting support transactions Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Moderator Status (Non Employee): This account handles basic community support inquiries

17   0   0

@Wikkedz666 saved the screenshots which you deleted and has provided evidence to dispute your claim that you don't know these people.

Either reimburse these 2 individuals or we will close your PlayerUp Account.

6. Spark Viral

Spark Viral
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices Banned Status: This user has been banned due to fraudaulent acts against others

0   2   0

My Location:
    Kindly share a screenshot here.

7. Spark Viral

Spark Viral
    Expand Collapse

0   2   0

My Location:
    As i see both are same i think. Please show me where did you talk and attach a more proof here.

If you proof i am not genuine then definitely hulk take a action.

Share a more proof Please.

8. Wikkedz666

Wikkedz666
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Links where clicked here in payerup bro. It's done. Face the facts bro.. you a clown bro

9. Hulk

Hulk
    Expand Collapse

17   0   0

You have 24 hours to make arrangements to refund these individuals otherwise your account will be closed.

Screenshot_20240712_123354_Discord.jpg

We have verified the username matches the screenshots and have verified you blocked/deleted the chats.

10. Hulk

Hulk
    Expand Collapse

17   0   0

Once they're reimbursed, message us back here with evidence, take screenshots of the payment methods they accepted and then we can remove your suspension.

11. Hulk

Hulk
    Expand Collapse

17   0   0

Before you send them refunds, message here 1st so we can verify this is what you're intending to do before you refund them.

12. Spark Viral

Spark Viral
    Expand Collapse

0   2   0

My Location:
    Look , i never deleted any chats and upper message is not a username , it's a just a name which one Easily change .

You are really lovely guy @Hulk

Thank you