Sold ❤️ Red Dead Redemption 2 Ultimate STEAM with updates | Access to the game with a guarantee! ❤️

Discussion in 'Red Dead Redemption 2 RDR2 Accounts for Sale - Buy Sell' started by asfaf, 7/5/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. asfaf

asfaf
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Price $:
    Make Offer
    ⚡ After payment you will receive data from my PERSONAL Steam account for offline activation with the game Red Dead Redemption 2 ULTIMATE and activation instructions. You will pass the game on our activation 100%!
    ❗ Advantages of the Steam version compared to others: no account bans, no need to worry about transferring saves + full offline mode!

⭐ What is offline activation?
    ✅After completing the instructions, you will receive a separate offline Steam client with the purchased game.
    ✅Activation gives you the opportunity to play for an unlimited time, following the instructions.
    ✅You can easily use your Steam account (play your games without losing activation)!
    ✅Any network features in the game will be unavailable, keep this in mind when buying.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. lyrkrez

lyrkrez
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Emerald Status: This user has successfully completed 600+ middleman transactions

5k+   3   0

My Location:
    This is activation? You don't give login/password? Don't will be problems with it? Cause i had such problems with activators from another sellers
    And what's the difference between this thread and this - https://www.playerup.com/threads/re...-access-to-the-game-with-a-guarantee.4497898/

Also this should be a public account cause the price is low? and if i'll be kicked from account when someone login, i need to reuse activator to relogin in it, right? This is not convenient..Just a question, waiting for your reply, thanks

#2 lyrkrez, 7/5/20
    Last edited: 7/5/20
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.