Selling  1-24 Hours Youtube Premium/Music | Spotify Account | Netflix Slot | only 4,99 Dollar

Discussion in 'YouTube Services for Sale - Buy Sell YouTube Services' started by kreshaz, 3/8/22.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kreshaz

kreshaz
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    Hello dear community,

I offer Youtube Premium/Music for only 3.50 a month instead of 11.99 euros!

Procedure:

After payment, you send me your email address which is also linked to your Youtube account. Then you will immediately be sent an invitation to a family - by email. You then only accept this invitation and you are then Premium If you don't want it anymore, just don't pay anymore and you'll be thrown out automatically. I'll get back to you every 30 days!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I offer Spotify for only 4.99 Dollar a month instead of 13,20 Dollar!

Procedure:

After payment you will immediately receive the account data.
    I'll get back to you every 30 days, if you don't want it anymore then just don't pay.
    Then you will be automatically kicked out of the account.

regulate:

The password must not be changed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am offering a Netflix slot + UHD here for 4.99 Dollar per month instead of 19.99 Dollars!

procedure:

After payment you will immediately receive the account data with your own profile.
    If you want to cancel it, simply don't pay for the next month -> then the password will be changed (and you will be kicked out, but you can then re-enter at any time).
    I'll get back to you every 30 days.

regulate:

- Do not stream on 2 devices at the same time. (that means if you are watching a series on your cell phone and you want to continue watching it on TV, please close the app or the series/film on your cell phone)

- Do not go to another profile or make dirt on others

If someone does not follow the rules, they will of course be thrown out immediately.

Of course, several months at once are also possible!

Payment methods can be arranged privately

If you are interested, just message me on Discord: Kreshaz#9595 (or here private).

Best wishes!​

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.