Yay For Lumiere!

Discussion in 'Maplestory Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Facebook, 8/1/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Facebook

Facebook
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

After countless days, forsure has finally been banned. I was going to warn people on gzp about him around 6 days ago when i banned him from a site (i would say the site but i'd probally get banned so i'll abreviate it) MBM, i found out that:

1. He makes mutiple accounts to feeback himself

2. Uses those acounts to say "forsure will MM ONLY"

3. I was MMing for someone and that was the accout that was supposedly scammed by the "fake forsure", When asked how the current owner got it they said "forsure traded it too me"

Well thank you Lumiere, its about time he's banned.

o_O' , I never knew he was a scammer until I read a thread about him. :], Btw , you can ban people on MBM? :0 ( Cool ) :]

I'd figure people here already go to MBM i guess, so thats why i never warned anyone :p

-sorry for the people who lost things-

GJ Brian. I thought he was trustworthy until this thread too.

U spelt my name wrong : [, And yeah kinda sucks really thought he was trustworthy ...

wussup ghacker ;)

MM_Pl0x, I remember one thread where you confirmed he was legit, please explain.

=) yeah bryant EXPLAIN when i said he was a scammer =) PLEASE elaborate xD

if forsure makes multiple accounts and give himself feed back wouldnt his ip address be picked up for makin multiply accounts eh?

Well he's smart enough to use other IPs, and the reason why i said he was innocent was the Mods in maplebm were going to use thomas's "Scamming a scammer theory against him", but than we thought about it again and we just never went through it.

Meh, did the same thing as DoD: s if you remember him. Gets trustworthy then scams.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.