Yahia yasser is scamming

Discussion in 'Disputes - Resolved Cases' started by mike614, 2/2/15.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mike614

mike614
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

3   0   0

He has this account which ive been buying since wendsday and he is trying to sell it to other people he is not giving any info to middleman and another user has looked into this

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. Yahia yasser

Yahia yasser
    Expand Collapse
    Banned Status: This user has been banned due to fraudaulent acts against others

0   1   0

i didn't get money so that's isn't urs :P and not scamming i told the middleman to close it

3. OP
    OP
    mike614

mike614
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

3   0   0

because middleman gives you the money after i get the account theres i reason why i am verified and your not

4. Middleman

Middleman
    Expand Collapse
    Moderator Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman support tickets Middleman Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman transactions

173   0   0

Since no proof of a scam was done, @Disputes is not going to be able to take action. This was a middleman transaction for which the seller failed to deliver. Updates have been sent to your Private Conversation Ticket. This ticket is now closed unless you can provide some form of proof @mike614

Thank you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.