Selling Xbox Main Swap Service. (vc and tests available)

Discussion in 'All Other Social Media Accounts & Services' started by <a, 8/17/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. <a

<a
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Hello, I am officially trying to open a swap service for people wanting to move their tags to their main account without worrying about autoclaimers, targets, etc.

I have tested this on quite a few low-medium ($50-$300 estimated per tag) valued tags successfully to prove the fact I can make the tag only accessible to one person.

I am yet to prove this on a tag of huge worth, (which I will buy to test in the near future), which is why I am offering vouch copies and tests beforehand.

I am swapping tags to mains (or whatever account you desire) free of charge. The Tag does not have to have much worth. For a tested vouch, I will replicate a situation that would happen with a valued tag, with something of no value. By this I mean you will give me a tag or I will provide one. Then, you inform me of the tag associated with the account you'd like to have it reserved to. For the testing purposes, you can try to claim on another account.

Doing multiple vouch copies since a service like this needs to include some sort of consistency before fully being open to valued tags. I would also make sure the consistency does not vary whether the account is valued or not.

Reach out to me if you'd like to help and test for me.

Contact info in sig. Very responsive!

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.