Exploiting Xbox 1146 CP all hm trials completes..all skins including vas+2. is a potential scam,

Discussion in 'Disputes - Banned Scammers' started by Daniel Raker, 11/18/18.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Daniel Raker

Daniel Raker
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

1   0   0

How to Report a Dispute
    Please fill out all 9 questions below. You must provide proof or your claim cannot be validated.

1. Date Dispute Happened
    November 18,2018

2. Are You The Buyer or Seller
    I'm the Buyer

3. Total Transaction Value
    $275

4. Other Parties Username
    Esoaccounter

5. Method Used To Pay or Receive Payment
    Would not accept paypal through website,only want payment in cash outside of the website.That is the issue.

6. Other Parties Email Addresses
    [email protected] is the email he/she gave me

7. Other Parties Payment Email Address
    N/A

8. Other Parties Messenger Username
    Esoaccounter/fireman301 on discord

9. Provide All Chat Logs and Additional Information Below
    I have screenshots from discord where you wanted to do the talking .Idk how to post them here though without an attatchment thread.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. Hulk

Hulk
    Expand Collapse
    General Support Moderator
    General / Expediting Support (Staff): This account handles general/expediting support transactions Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Moderator Status (Non Employee): This account handles basic community support inquiries

17   0   0

3. OP
    OP
    Daniel Raker

Daniel Raker
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

1   0   0

If you need to suspend my account too that is fine.I was going to work with him and try the transaction off of the website but it got too fishy.I just bought an account later today so I am fine with getting suspended along with him.I was wondering though since he declined the transaction through the website what happens to the money this website has for being a middleman for me and Esoaccounter?$283.25 is billed to my paypal but since this guy tried to go off the website I bought from somewhere else.Do I get refunded the $275.I am guessing the website would keep the additional charges.

4. Ryan

Ryan
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Gold Status: This user has successfully completed 50+ middleman transactions

93   0   0

If you purchased via middleman(buy now link) but he refused to accept it, just hit "cancel order" in your 3-way ticket when it comes and you'll be refunded.

Upload the pictures by going to imgur.com

5. OP
    OP
    Daniel Raker

Daniel Raker
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

1   0   0

[​IMG] ,1st screenshots is him trying to sell the account of the website even though I wanted to do it on here.Nothing in his post or account info that says he only sells off the website with cash apps,2nd is showing his email.It will matter for the video,3rd says he did not receive the amazon e-gift card,also matters for video,I have always gotten the e gift card within minutes of buying,so let me know if thats is not always the case,[​IMG] ,this one shows his email that a purchase of a $275 amazon e-gift card was sent,his email is right there.I can do the video but Esoaccounter cant see it right?I have my address in there and for obvious reasons I do not want him to see that and I can't edit it out easily like a picture.I will say here what is in the video.Maybe you will not even want to see it.The video only shows that I bought the gift card and definitely send it to the email he provided me.I requested to cancel the card with 15 minutes of me buying it because he was not replying to me and I thought he might have been going on a buying spree.Amazon did cancel the card before a purchase was made on it and it took them at least a couple of hours.So the decision is up to you guys.I have no absolute proof he is scamming but the situation was fishy to me so I reported it.At the least some of the stuff he does is sleazy like not putting in his post description or profile that he does not use the website he is listing on to sell the product and he only wants to use cash apps.

6. OP
    OP
    Daniel Raker

Daniel Raker
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

1   0   0

But like I said,I got my account from someone else yesterday so I would like this resolved soon whichever decision you guys make.I think he probably should not be suspended but he should be forced to put in his posts and profile that he will only accept amazon gift card,the cash app or idk whatever the other website he liked.This should be done so he doesnt waste anybody elses time like he did me.

7. Ryan

Ryan
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Gold Status: This user has successfully completed 50+ middleman transactions

93   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.