Sold (XB1/PC) Renegade Raider + Raider's Revenge + Mako

Discussion in 'Epic Games Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by General Forums &, 1/8/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. General Forums &

General Forums &
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

I'm done putting money into this love you game so I'm selling my Renegade Raider + Raider's Revenge + Mako glider and a few other things I've bought.

This account only works for Xbox 1/PC/Mobile since it's linked to my personal PS4 account. Season 2 maxed out, Season 3 maxed out and Season 6 maxed out. Season 7: tier 58, level 57.

Stats are:
    • Xbox: 4.01 K/D, 600+ wins, 22% win ratio.
    • PS4: 2.95 K/D, 65 wins, 12% win ratio.

I WILL BE GIVING THE PSN ACCOUNT IT CAN BE LINKED TO IF YOU WISH TO BUY IT FOR USE ON THE PS4. LET ME KNOW IF THIS IS WHAT YOU WANT.

The account is on a Protonmail I made the same day e-mail changes were released and I'm the only owner of the e-mail. The next available change for the e-mail is on: March 13th, 2019.

BIN: $300
    C/O: $200 @Me

I've decided I don't want a trade of any kind, unless it's a stacked account with no rare skins + money on top. Don't message me about wanting to trade another OG account, I don't want it.

The pictures are old and don't show all of the skins I've purchased since acquiring the account; if you want to see more recent pictures, send me a message at my Discord: girly#7337.

I'll only be accepting BTC from all or PayPal from those I deem trusted.

Other love you I've bought:
    • Red-Nosed Ranger
    • Cloaked Shadow
    • Frozen Red Knight
    • Frozen Love Ranger
    • Frozen Raven
    • Tinseltoes
    • Reef Ranger
    • Ginger Gunner
    • Candy Axe
    • Frozen Axe
    • Snow Globe (pickaxe)
    • Inverted Blade
    • True Heart
    • Ground Pound
    • T-Pose
    • that mini Merry Marauder pet

The Lynx is on her second-to-last stage (only missing tail) and it's only missing a few challenges to unlock the blue colour for her body suit.

Skins:
    [​IMG]

Backblings:
    [​IMG]

Pickaxes:
    [​IMG]

Emotes:
    [​IMG]

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.