wtt/wts multiple accounts! (1x5-11x5's)

Discussion in 'Genshin Impact Other Accounts | Genshin Impact Accounts Sale' started by /u/ii_mushrxxm, 9/7/24.

1. /u/ii_mushrxxm

/u/ii_mushrxxm
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

hii!! i'm looking to trade or sell my accounts for ones that are not rerolls! all of the ones i'm trading that are not ar 11 or lower are rerolls,, and i just kind of miss having a normal account that i can mantain haha,,, i take HSR as well, but i'm more picky with that and really only would take an account with the ipc characters (ratio, aventurine, and topaz) + robin. but if you have that feel free to offer!!

if you would like to trade i'm interested in these characters: lumine MC, arlecchino, lyney, mualani, emilie, wanderer, baizhu*, clorinde, and cyno (for cyno if you are offering an account with him i would actually rather it have his bis,,, LAWL) obviously not all of these characters on one but at least two would be appreciated!!

strictly not looking for rerolls!! (it's ironic, i know)

if you would like to buy NYP! i'm willing to sell these for pretty cheap since they're mostly rerolls ha

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

sorry for the tangent,,, here are my accounts (in order of ar,, lowest to highest):

⋆౨ৎ˚⟡˖ ࣪ ar 5 ☆ nahida ☆ america server

⋆౨ৎ˚⟡˖ ࣪ ar 10 ☆ wanderer, dehya, tighnari, tulaytullah's remembrance ☆ america server

⋆౨ৎ˚⟡˖ ࣪ ar 10 ☆ ayato ☆ america server

⋆౨ৎ˚⟡˖ ࣪ ar 11 ☆ emilie, tighnari, aqua simulacra ☆ america server

⋆౨ৎ˚⟡˖ ࣪ ar 46 ☆ yoimiya, navia, lyney, diluc, qiqi, aqua simulacra, aquila favonia ☆ europe server

⋆౨ৎ˚⟡˖ ࣪ ar 46 ☆ c1 mualani, kazuha, tighnari, dehya, diluc, surf's up, skyward blade, skyward harp ☆ america server

⋆౨ৎ˚⟡˖ ࣪ ar 48 ☆ clorinde, furina, baizhu, cyno, tighnari, dehya, diluc, skyward harp, jadefall's splendor, 2x splendor of tranquil waters ☆ asia server

⋆౨ৎ˚⟡˖ ࣪ ar 49 ☆ lyney, c1 tighnari, diluc, the first great magic, 2x crimson moon's semblance ☆ america server

⋆౨ৎ˚⟡˖ ࣪ ar 52 ☆ c2 emilie, kazuha, qiqi, c1 tighnari, mona, diluc, lumidouce elegy, aqua simulacra ☆ asia server

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

i'm not going to put them here, but if you want to see my three hsr accounts i can dm them!! thank youu :DD

# #/ii_mushrxxm
    . .

#1 /u/ii_mushrxxm, 9/7/24
    Last edited by a moderator: 10/21/24 at 11:49 AM
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.