WTT for a 4th jobber in GMS

Discussion in 'Maplestory Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Facebook, 8/1/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Facebook

Facebook
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

Hey guys, well I decided I wanted to try out a 4th jobber and am not motivated enough to spend hours aat himes, so heres what I got to offer.

Info:

Lvl:103

Job:Hermit

World:Bera

FI?:FI, no email tho.

Owner?:No, I received this account through trade.

Skills: Perfect stats + skills :D

(I know all of you are thinking, oh its not worth it but wait till you hear about the items... =P)

Equips: GODLY(Spent about 600m to 700m on these).

Zhelm Avg(Havent received it yet, but am scheduled for a run with Forte soon. PAID ALREADY).

Speigelman Neckklace Avg

Dex+9 Lvl 35 Earrings.

Dex+7 Luk+15 0 Slot Blue Katinas(+6)

13 Att SCG

Dex+6/Att+2 Facestompers

+6 LUK +3 Att PAC

+52 Att Red Craven +3 0 Slots(Screwed up in scrolling)

P.S. Also have a +4 0 Slot 49 att casters

1 Cilbi, 7 Ilbis

Has around 10 mill left on it.

ALSO:

There is a lvl 89 WK on it fairly equipped and potted and has a pretty good overall for female mage classes and is 39% I think.

:D

It is VERY well potted and has 1 onyx apple left. The damage is(in my opinion) really good with an attack power range of 1k to 1.7k(without any attack pots or anything).

NOTE: ALL ITEMS AND POTS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AS I WILL BE PLAYING ON THE ACCOUNT TILL IT FNIDS A NEW OWNER. THERE WILL BE PLUSSES AND LOSSES SO PLEASE BE AWARE. I WILL TRY MY BEST TO KEEP THIS UPDATED. THANK YOU.

(SS will be posted ASAP)

What I want:

Any 4th jobber(I dont really like mages that much but I will still consider)

with FI(Doesnt matter about email but better if it is) and fairly equipped and potted.

PAPAL USD(For this, its a definate buyer first rule).

How we trade:

I am a trusted member and have done trades several times, including paypal trades and all have gone well. I prefer if the other person went first BUT if we must, we will use a MM that both of us know and he must be legit on another trading forum(No: "Oh I know someones whos very trustworthy"). It will be easier without one, I assure you.

How to contact:

Either post here and I might be giving out email(Just dont like spammers and people randomly messaging me...).

I might auction this on ebay depending on how things go.

Thank You =)

Good luck on selling. :] Bump for you.

Lol thanks :D You still MMing?

Hey,I have a Few accounts you might like,The main one is a level 131 DarkKnigted fully equipped Zhelmed on ranks, with 127m on a mule.

its Full info with email and pw changing info for the email

we will use H4x0rpl0x or Neoaaron444 for a MM

heres a SS of the acc

If you want to trade add me on MSN at

i will only use a mm i dont go first,i dont want to get scammed.

[email protected]...

Few accounts? Care to list the others? And we will use H4x0rpl0x as I trust him =P

Well i have one 102 mage and a level 113 priest and 108 cb fi off ranks so i don't think you will like them.I hope you will take my offer ^_^

hey wats your email so i can add you on msn <>.<>

I am interested in your DK =P Ill contact Hazor then contact you. Do you have msn/hotmail?

Yeah whats your email address

I wont be back for today so we'll do trade tomorrow or the next day after that. Getting zhelm right now =P GL to me. And could I get more details on DK? AND HAZOR, add me on msn =P

Oh btw, what world is DK on? and can i have the SS of the 127m?

Well i dont know what else i can tell you..theres a Pinkcape on it

but yeah FI with email. level 131 Rich godly DK

I hope you liek it cuzz i really like the herm! lol

it will be even better Zhelmed!

Ok ill be on all tomororw

I talked to haxor he said he will mm

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.