WTT 80 HoX 8/8 T0 for WoW Account

Discussion in 'Age of Conan Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Age of Conan Accounts, 9/28/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Age of Conan Accounts

Age of Conan Accounts
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

80 HoX on Deathwhisper PVP looking to trade for a 70 wow account. Includes a 50 Ranger alt, full Ascendant/Rageflame T0 gear which is impossible to get now. Epic 2h Sword "Heaven Sundered" lvl 76, includes horse, rhino, and mammoth. Ranger is in full blue gear. HoX is a pvp maniac, can pretty much one shot people; have no problems in PVP and can do 1v2 easily. Looking for a wow account lvl 70. Horde is preferred along with decent gear, the better the development or gear, the better chances i'll trade this account ASAP. Blood Elf Horde is a +++. Please send all inquiries to my aim address at AzN Ranger6969 or my email Nissanz@ . Hope to hear from you soon! Image of my HoX... 80 HoX on Deathwhisper PVP looking to trade for a 70 wow account. Includes a 50 Ranger alt, full Ascendant/Rageflame T0 gear which is impossible to get now. Epic 2h Sword "Heaven Sundered" lvl 76, includes horse, rhino, and mammoth. Ranger is in full blue gear. HoX is a pvp maniac, can pretty much one shot people; have no problems in PVP and can do 1v2 easily. Looking for a wow account lvl 70. Horde is preferred along with decent gear, the better the development or gear, the better chances i'll trade this account ASAP. Blood Elf Horde is a +++. Please send all inquiries to my aim address at AzN Ranger6969 or my email Nissanz@ . Hope to hear from you soon! Image of my HoX... img292.imageshack.us/my.php?image=hox80hw0.jpg

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.