WTS/WTT AOC acc. with 2 subscriptions and 80TOS/80Ranger

Discussion in 'Age of Conan Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Age of Conan Accounts, 9/28/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Age of Conan Accounts

Age of Conan Accounts
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

WTS AOC account with 2 subscriptions. I bought 2 as I wanted to box my characters together at the same time. 1 is a collectors edition with only 1 used buddy Key this holds a 80 Ranger on Doomsayer with blues and horse. this sub has expired and needs to be reactivated to play atm. The other subscription hold an 80 TOS on zug with 10 epics inc. tier 2 boots,staff,hammer. shoulders head and chest are only thing not epic and they are t-0 class specific from epic zones. has armored horse and is mostly t-3 harvesting but is a t-3 architect and a tier 3 gemcutter has a couple gold on main and alt and armored horse. also T-1 long bow and arrows main is Mace-shield T-1 and has tons of potions. This subscription is still good till 2008-12-24 21 and has Early Access: Begins May, 17th 2008, Totem of Origins, The War Mammoth, this is an awesome dual account great for a couple or a hardcore dual boxer. $275 Firm paypal only or will trade for LvL 80 EQ2 account of similar status in equipment. TOS is prob the best 1-3 geared on server. Sorry don't have aim or anything as my computer is strictly a gaming rig so send me a pm if interested.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.