Selling WTS wow account ASAP Wts wow account with 6 lvl 80...

Discussion in 'WoW Accounts For Sale | Buy & Sell - World of Warcraft (US)' started by Ebony McGrath, 4/26/10.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ebony McGrath

Ebony McGrath
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

WTS wow account ASAP Wts wow account with 6 lvl 80 toons (priest, mage, warrior, pally, lock, rogue (72dk) all ally toons on server kel'thuzad pally is epic'd out in all specs holy prot ret and ret pvp gear has baron mount and winterspring saber and lots of achives , mage warrior are around 4.5k gs rogue and lock are full furious and wrathfull offset pvp gear only not long at 80 priest has half epic's never played much all toons open to server transfer race/faction change if you wanted to mage and warrior have epic mounts, wts asap as i dont have enough time to play anymore due to work commitments. I am orginal owner of the account and will change name and email and secret question to buyer, please send me a email if you are interested and we can dicuss price, i am from australia so my hours may be weird for american's but will get back to you ASAP need to sell by end of the week.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    Ebony McGrath

Ebony McGrath
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.