Sold WTS Whale acct 220+ 5*s with +10 L!Hector Perfect IVs + 865k feathers

Discussion in 'Fire Emblem Heroes Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by /u/afosco06, 7/9/18.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. /u/afosco06

/u/afosco06
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Been playing since release and have saved up tons of resources. Please refer to pictures for most details. Account has never been tampered with / hacked / injected. Haven't sold accounts in a while but did when FGO released - have some references here: playerup.com/r/GOtrades/comments/6n40b4/offer_jeanne_np2gil_wavergilkscope_waverjeanne/

https://imgur.com/gallery/vclqyjU

Has all GHB units including Zephiel, Camus, xander and the more recent ones - all can be seen in pics. All sacred seals as well including most recent bridal TT.

All of the +10 merges have comprehensive skill sets that can be switched as needed outside of Ninian.

For any specific information please message me as there are way too many builds and units for me to list out here completely. Most are perfect IV's if they are merged.

Blessed gardens is untouched as is some chain challenges - so there are orbs to earn.

Pulled 11 Legendary Hectors whom I plan to merge. Have 7 Brave Ikes that i'm keeping for skill fodder (lots of examples of this). Have morgan, legault, sozthe and more as four stars not pictured.

+10 Merges:

L!Hector (+atk - spd and +atk -res to choose from)

Effie (Ability to +10 as seen in screenshots)

Nowi

Reinhardt

Priscilla

Leo

Cecilia

Jagen (Berkuts distant counter build)

Cain

Olwen

Hana

B!Cordelia

B!Lyn

Ninian (+9 but have an extra with 'better' iv's so can decide where to go)

Other merges:

Myrrh +7

S!Camilla +7

S!Xander +5

Julia +4

Seliph +4 (ability to make +10)

Ephraim +4

Lilina +3 (Ability to +10 with other copies)

Sanaki +3 (Ability to get to +5)

Hinoka +2

Eirika +2 (Ability to +10)

Minerva +2

Linde +2

Lyn +1

Ryoma +1

Azura +1

With four stars could create a ton of different +10 characters - tried to get some screens of 4 stars but too many to show. Comes with tons of skill fodder as you can see. Has some units with perfect IV's - leif is an example (+atk - res).

Message me here or on discord: gab#3790

# #/afosco06
    # .

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.