[WTS] STUDENTS SHOP!!! Chegg/CourseHero/Mathway/Lynda/+MORE! CHEAP Education Accounts

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by JA43, 4/7/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JA43

JA43
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Hello! I am selling the following accounts, they are all educational accounts with the Premium Service on them:
    Chegg $2.00:
    An American online textbook rental company, that specializes in online textbook rentals (both in physical and digital formats), homework help, online tutoring, scholarships and internship matching. It is meant to help students in high school and college.

CourseHero $2.00:
    Instant access to millions of Study Resources, Course Notes, Test Prep, 24/7 Homework Help, Tutors, and more. Learn, teach, and study with Course Hero.

Lynda $2.00:
    Learn software, creative, and business skills to achieve your personal and professional goals. Join today to get access to thousands of courses.

Mathway $1.00:
    Math problem solver answers your algebra homework questions with step-by-step explanations.

More Accounts will be available in the future.

HOW TO PURCHASE?
    Payment: BTC ONLY
    To purchase please send me a PM or contact me on Skype: live:ja434343

TOS:
    1) 1 Month guarantee on all accounts.
    2) Cannot change any details on the accounts.
    3) Cannot share the accounts with someone else.

PROOF:[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.