Sold [WTS] Selling MyPayPalCash Cards for Tranferred Money

Discussion in 'Realm of the Mad God Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by fandagolover8, 12/22/16.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fandagolover8

fandagolover8
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Hello, I am selling 3 MyPayPal Gift Cards each worth $100.
    MyPayPal gift cards can only be linked to a Paypal account if the person is American, at least 18, and has a confirmed Paypal account with Social Security Number or Bank Account.
    Furthermore, the person must be well vouched with high value trades with other recognizable playerup traders.
    Since I am going first, there will be no problem with you having to trust me, but I will still have someone vouch for me in the comment section.
    I will be giving you 3 MyPayPalCash cards first. Next, you will transfer the money to your Paypal account. Finally, you will give $250 to me, meaning that you will profit $50 from the trade for just using your status.
    It is obvious that scammers will be interested. I will take precautions and even decline your offer if you are caught lying or unable to answer a non personal question.
    I will explain further by Skype if necessary. If you are somehow worried, I will provide everything that it is in my ability to provide evidence.
    This is only because I forgot to read that I neede to be 18 to use the card. :(

All contact will be done by Skype: dinosrawr7

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.