[WTS] SELLING EMAIL .EDU CAN USING ANY SERVICES FREE.

Discussion in 'EDU Emails for Sale | Buy & Sell EDU Accounts | Safe & Fast' started by patrick.walton52, 9/29/16.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. patrick.walton52

patrick.walton52
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

I'm selling Email .edu.
    If you don't already know the massive advantages of having a .edu email account, here's the facts:

- This email can login the mail via gmail.com as it is affiliated with google)
    - And on the login link given, you are given the link to get Microsoft EDU 365 OFFICE 2016 legit ACCESS, Can buy M$ products for $15
    - That allow 5 installs on WINDOWS, 5 installs on mac and 5 installs on phones.
    - It is a valid account and works with all kinds of student # sites like apple music, amazon prime, mindsumo, dreamspark, spotify, etc.
    - You can get a full year of Amazon Prime for free. You can get a free Xbox 360 when you buy a computer from Dell (I did!)
    - When you post with a .edu email account on a blog or website, you command a greater authority and have a much greater chance of your comment being approved and not being flagged for spam.

Proof:

I'm selling with price 5$ per account - BTC only (Allways have stocks)
    If you want to buy please contact me via skype: patrick.walton52
    Thanks for reading!

Attached Images

#1 patrick.walton52, 9/29/16
    Last edited by a moderator: 10/23/18
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.