Sold WTS: Project 1999 Platinum Hello everyone, I don't...

Discussion in 'EverQuest 2 Accounts for Sale - Buy Sell EQ2 Account' started by EQ2 Accounts - Buy and Sell, 2/10/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EQ2 Accounts - Buy and Sell

EQ2 Accounts - Buy and Sell
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

WTS: Project 1999 Platinum Hello everyone, I don't know if you are aware but there is a free to play emulator for Everquest, and that one of the servers is a classic server that has a release timeline for Kunark and Velious. This server is Project 1999, and seeks to recreate the classic feel of old everquest (1999-2001). I am looking to sell platinum on this server, and if you are interested we can discuss terms via PM. I sell platinum by the thousand. Please PM me if you are interested. WTS: WTS/WTT 90 Defiler Nagafen(250AA, 150P Fabled equipment) + alts. Want to sell: 90 Dark Elf Defiler Freeport side Nagafen PvP server. Almost completely fully fabled with pvp armor mixed with some other parts. 250 AA, 150P and has most spells mastered. Has alot of other cool stuff and account is active. Has some alts like 64,50s,40s,30s etc all mc eq for leveling. Selling to best offer or trading for 2x 4200 MS EU pts cards. WTS: WTS 30days SOE Game Card 10$ for 10$ each Payment method Moneybookers only contact msn haunter1981@ WTS: WTS Cheapest Everquest 2 EQ2 Plat on all servers,in stock,instant delivery! Hello members, We are selling Everquest 2 EQ2 Plat on all servers,in stock,instant delivery! If you need some , plz check out from mmoprotector. The price and stock is always changing,we shall try our best to make the best price for you . Note, Reply here before contacting so that we know who you are Thanks WTS: Project 1999 platinum and items Project1999 Platinum Project1999 is a Classic Everquest emulator that has been around and strong with over 1,000 menbers for 2 years. They are currently in Kunark era and working of Velious. Check em out at project1999.org With that being said. I am currently selling 100k Platinum there for $5 per 1,000 ( prices # ) I can also acquire and sell items such as Hierophant's Cloak- $300 Sebilite Croaking Dagger0 $150 Please sent tells if interested in an item or platinum, can farm items for you as well. ----------...

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.