Selling  WTS my WoW retail account (BFA and Classic)

Discussion in 'Walking Dead No Man's Land Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by sixxytime, 7/6/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sixxytime

sixxytime
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Hello,

By way of short intro, I am a 29 year old gamer from the UK, original and only account owner. This account was created in 2012/13 (around the release of patch 5.3) - Mists of Pandaria (after originally selling my "classic" retail account from 2005). The purpose for me selling is for two reasons:

1. I have been playing private servers since the launch of BFA, with absolutely no intention of playing Shadowlands or any upcoming expansion on the account, including any further release of TBC / WoTLK in the future. If for some miraculous reason I wanted to come back, I would simply make a new account, which brings me to point 2.
    2. At this time, I am self-employed, running an events company with my partner - which work is currently at a standstill due to the lockdown restrictions across Europe. I am very serious in obtaining some extra money here, to pay bills quite simply going forward, as we have no idea on when event industry operations will become active.
    About the BFA side to the account:

x2 120's (Druid and Mage on Dragonmaw (Horde) / x1 120 (Rogue on Kazzak (Horde). The account has an additional x9 level 110+ characters across different servers, which I played heavily on each during the whole Legion expansion (PVP). 2k+ arena achieves on all characters, with more notable being Warrior and Warlock (2.4k). Of these additional 9 characters, 4 of which exist on Outland (Alliance). The remaining 5 are on Kazzak.

During MoP, I unlocked full 9/9gold CM for Mage, so the transmog set is present, including all weapon transmog from WoD. During Legion I was also able to obtain the playerup.com on druid, and rare LFR unique sword drop (cant remember the name, but looks pretty nice).

Classic:

Ten Storms EU - Horde (60 rogue / 60 lock / 48 mage) - some random twink items in bank alts, which I was merching prior to quitting, haven't logged in to see anything, so it might be a nice suprise?

- Rogue has dalrends swords, and some T1 from MC - happy to talk more into other items. No epic mount, normal speed.
    - Lock has epic mount and pre-raid bis (missing 3/4 items).
    - Mage, logged out aoe farming somewhere.

Razorgore EU - Horde (30ish priest / mage) - starting levelling with a friend and quit in the middle of SM.

I wanted to keep information here extremely brief, and I am happy to speak / chat and stream information via Discord. Please add me: Catfunt#0201

The account also has 0 game time.

Thanks.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.