Sold [WTS] Hypixel MVP (Mega walls, Skywars & UHC stats) Full Access + HCF Ranks

Discussion in 'Minecraft OG Usernames for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by KfirZ, 6/4/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KfirZ

KfirZ
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

MineCraft FA Account With ranks and stats and hypixel
    Welcome to my thread today i will be selling my account named : KfirZ
    This is what it contains :
    HCF Ranks :

Minehq : Highroller (250$) - this rank is the highest rank in minehq it will provide you with 30 lives and the shortest deadban that there is outthere, it will also give you the top queue priority so you wotn be waiting in the queue no longer, minehq is also the best HCF Server there is outthere so i would highely recommend trying it.

FaithfulMC : Ruby (110$) - this rank will provide you keys on SOTW which will you give you amazing lot and this rank will also let you revive your self alot of time ! this server is the second best server i would say

VeltHCF : Suprive (85$) - this rank will provide you keys and will grant you lives aswell this server is not top 3 at my opinion but it is a fun server !

Hypixel ---
    Mega walls -
    Coins: 6,198

Kills: 15,943
    Assists: 6,792
    Deaths: 10,028
    Final Kills: 3,144
    Final Assists: 773
    Final Deaths: 1,078
    Wins: 566
    Losses: 1,095
    Kill/Death Ratio: 1.59
    FK/Death Ratio: 2.92
    Win/Loss Ratio: 0.52

you can see what classes i own in the screenshots below

BIN : N/A i havent decided yet.
    BID : N/A i havent decided yet.

This is mainley an HCF account but the mega walls and uhc and skywars stats are amazing too so it is an overall great account.
    Attached Images

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.