WTS hearthstone beta key

Discussion in 'Hearthstone Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Facebook, 2/23/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Facebook

Facebook
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

Hello i just got my second Hearthstone key and decided i would sell this one. Im a long time member of the site its just i dont sell often i do have 100% feedback from my 1 transaction. Im open to using a middleman but they must be reputed and provided by the buyer i am willing to take a smaller amount to compensate for the buyer paying for the middleman.Also a must if using paypal the user must be paypal verified and cannot be an account simply made this month. Send me a pm with interest will give skype and or email address.

Hello I may be interested can you add me to skype "darmmoddy"? I don't have verified

PM Sent

heyo

as of now the best offer is 235$ through middleman. Adding people to contact list on skype who i was not able to reach earlier because my inbox is getting filled often. My #1 concern is reliability above all.

I am also willing and able to provide an image of the email, this post, and our skype conversation side by side.

Heyoo

Bought.

This was legit, got done quick and safely with a middleman.

Thanks OP.

Sold to Snowman13 everything went smoothly w/ Logisticz as middleman would definetly recommend as middle for anyone looking.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.