Sold [WTS] (GIVING FREE VOUCHES) EDU EMAILS - FULLY GUARUNTEED - 100% PROMOTIONS - $3

Discussion in 'EDU Emails for Sale | Buy & Sell EDU Accounts | Safe & Fast' started by c0br4x, 1/23/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. c0br4x

c0br4x
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Reviews and Vouches:​

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Calm http://www.playerup.com/forum/mpghv2/buttons/viewpost.gif
    VOUCH +1

9/10

Overview:
    Great seller, very professional when you're talking to him. He definetely know what he's selling, he will answer your questions without a doubt.
    After 5 minutes of adding him on skype, he already accepted me which is very fast. In my perspective, $3 for an email like this is a great deal since I saw a few people selling them for $5 and above. Overall, the seller's a great guy, very responsive and friendly.​

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Platinum http://www.playerup.com/forum/mpghv2/buttons/viewpost.gif
    Price
    10/10

For what the seller is selling I think the price is pretty good. 3$ for edu accounts is a good deal in my eyes. I remember struggling immensely previously when trying to get an edu e-mail.

Speed
    10/10

The seller was very quick to respond. When I asked questions they were quick to respond as well and the conversation went very fast and we had no problems.

Seller
    8/10

The seller was very friendly and understanding. They listened to what I had to say after I noticed a small mistake but they quickly fixed it which is a big + for them. They were kind to talk to and answered all my questions in a professional manor.

Quality
    7/10

These accounts have been previously used by someone but they won't be using them anymore so you can use them without any issues. They work with no issues. I haven't been able to test it but the seller does say you can get your own e-mail for a higher price which could potentially be very nice.

Summary
    8.75/10

The account worked without any issues and the seller was a nice person to talk to. They responded fast and listened to my feedback. I had no issues getting into the account and using it, and they provided me with the information that I needed.

The best of luck to the seller and to anyone that purchases the accounts!

2/4 VOUCH COPIES LEFT ( POST BELOW )

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ALSO LOOKING FOR PARTNERS/RESELLERS - MESSAGE ME

Email: c0br4(at)protonmail.com

WEBMAIL USED : OFFICE366

Bulk Sales available - Message me for pricing
    ORDERS ARE Processed INSTANTLY after payment.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

I am selling .edu email addresses. playerup price: $2.50 via Bitcoin or $3 PP from trusted members ONLY. Ready to give some away to mods/admins for verification if needed.

Why buy from here?
    *Lifetime support
    *Guaranteed legit student email
    *Ability to change passwords
    *Fast delivery

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    This email can also used with many other services, receive discounts, etc. Some things you can get with it:

FREE Amazon Prime Student for 6 months! This includes Prime Video (Netflix alternative), Amazon storage, etc;
    FREE Microsoft Office License;
    FREE 1TB of One Drive Storage;
    FREE Unlimited Google Drive Storage;
    FREE Access to Washington Post;
    FREE 6 Months of LastPass;
    60% Off Adobe Creative Cloud, and many other online offers!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With this EDU email you can register for Amazon Prime Student. This will give you 6 months of Amazon Prime for free. After the trial expires, you can get another email and repeat the process, making your prime free forever for a very low price.

How to sign up with Amazon Prime Student with an edu email address?
    *Create a new Amazon account
    *Go to the Amazon Prime Student registration page
    *Fill out with random student information
    *Verify the account with the provided .edu email address
    *Voila, you have 6 months of Amazon Prime!
    FAQ
    Q: Is it someone else's email account?
    A: Yes, it is an actual student account that has graduated and left his account inactive thus providing you with a fully secured real email.

Q: How do I get the email address? Will you send a letter?
    A: No, you will receive a message with the credentials along with the instructions.

Q: Can I have it personalized under my name?
    A: Yes with an addition $5, but the processing time will be between 2 to 7 days. It will, however, get rid of a random name if you register Microsoft Office.

Q: Can I change the password?
    A: Yes but only if it's a custom made account., together with the email you will also be getting instructions on how to change it.

Q: Is it a spoofed email?
    A: No, it is an actual email from a legit Middle Eastern or US college.

Q: What is Amazon Prime Student?
    A: It is just like regular Amazon Prime, but you get some special discounts.

Q: Can I use an existing account to register for Prime Student?
    A: You can but it is best to use a completely new one.

Q: What happens after my trial Prime Student membership expires?
    A: You will be charged $49 for a year of Prime (50% #).

If you have any other questions, feel free ask below.

PROOF ATTACHED :

i.imgur(dot)com/eaAEyQu.png

Message me for LIVE PROOF if you wish.
    Attached Images

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.