Sold WTS Field s aUEC Store 3 10 - BEST PRICES - Fastest Delivery (No need to be online)

Discussion in 'Star Citizen Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by /u/Field_Sweeper, 9/8/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. /u/Field_Sweeper

/u/Field_Sweeper
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

I have aUEC for sale that was mined/traded from by fellow org mates and myself. My prices are the best you will find on here and FRACTION of what other sites sell it at.

Selling at the rates below:

aUEC Price (USD)
    1,000,000 aUEC $5
    5,000,000 aUEC $24.50
    10,000,000 aUEC $47.50
    25,000,000 aUEC $110
    50,000,000 aUEC $200

I have many successful trades both on here and hundreds on other sites I can link. Both with 100% positive feedback. I will beat any offers sold elsewhere.

Disclaimers:

[1]Transfer will be in the form of mo.trader (No need for you to even be online, I will cover fees)

[2] Character resets should not change your currency total as long as you have had it for a few days. I suggest waiting at least 48 hours before doing any reset if need be. Some bugs can be fixed without them even if its thought that one is needed. (no body can be fixed via reset OR swapping genders lol)

HOW TO BUY: PM me or post here what QTY you would like to buy along with your PayPal email, IGN. Invoice will be sent I am typically available as soon as I receive a PM with few exceptions. Delivery time is usually very short. Once the invoice has been paid you will get an IGN friend/party invite and we will do the trade via beacon(no risk for you)

CONDITIONS: Payment by PayPal invoice. Prices include PayPal fees. Verified PayPal accounts only. (if unverified, other payment options exist) Middle man available if you pay the fee. I can take other payments such as bitcoin or Zelle. 2% # for zelle and bitcoin as there are no fees on my end. (for crypto - Min order would be 10m aUEC)

Contact me for prices in other currencies for conversion rates.

Also, if you would like to discuss the details of currency trading I can do so via PM and send plenty of links. trade verification etc. Please keep the comments to buying

NOTE: I will beat anyone's prices.

# #/Field_Sweeper
    # .

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.