WTS ESO Permanent Key

Discussion in 'Elder Scrolls Online Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Games, 2/24/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Hey Guys,

Pretty sure the folks at Zenimax messed up and sent me a new beta key.

I am a core tester for ESO and have been in beta since May, and I have participated in all the tests but 1 (one of the tests in July was held exclusively for new testers). I can provide all the proof you want.

However, I checked my main account email and they sent me a new key to the same email address this past round of invites. Meaning that now this account has 2 beta keys

I know this key will most likely be invited for future invites since it was sent to by perm email address.

I also have another key sent to an alternate email address that I can sell for cheaper and still have not sold, since it is most likely only for the weekend.

Let me know if anyone wants either..dont PM me only skype: akeeezy

paypal only

Dont lowball me for the permanent key please, I expect fair offers since this is basically guaranteeing beta access until Spring when the game launches. (Also keep in mind it would be cool to have someone who loves ESO to buy this since it is beta and I want you to be a good tester since you will be in the core testing group)

Cheers

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.