Wts cs:go high rank accounts

Discussion in 'CSGO Accounts for Sale - Buy Sell CS:GO Accounts' started by Facebook, 8/27/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Facebook

Facebook
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

FOR SALE (Screenshots if interest is shown):

Account 1 -

8 digit

3000 CS:S Hours

~275 CS:GO Hours

430 CS 1.6 Hours

4 Steam badges + Level 9 Steam account

CS:S / CS:GO Achievements unlocked

5 Gold CS:GO profile badges

Operation Bravo + Phoenix coins (both Bronze)

Account 2 -

7 digit

5 Year Coin

500+ CS:GO Hours

CS:GO Achievements unlocked

Operation Bravo + Phoenix + Payback coins (all Bronze)

** Steam account info = unknown, will check upon request.

Account 3 -

8 digit

100+ CS:GO Hours

CS:GO Achievements unlocked

Operation Bravo + Phoenix coins (both Bronze)

Wins: 30+

I have about 5 other accounts that are ranked anywhere from Master Guardian Elite to Legendary Eagle. I didn't feel like going through and checking every single one of them, so if you're interested in an account around this level feel free to ask. I'm very lazy and don't feel like posting all the details to everything right off the bat, show some interest and you'll spark some motivation on my end. I don't have set prices for anything, and will accept CS:GO Skins, accounts, keys & cases, or PayPal.

** All the accounts have NOT been cheated on, if you'd like me to prove my skill level (Supreme Master First Class / Global Elite, I'm LAN & Online proven) to you, that won't be an issue & I will do so after the payment and transactions have been made by playing 1 game with you (yes, that means you get one free win with the purchase of any account). I will also not go first under ANY circumstance regardless of how trusted you are. I don't give a single **** (excuse the language, expressing seriousness) how trusted you are, you can have 90 thousand vouches. Don't care, you're first or you pay for an OMM. You can thank the person who stole my StatTrak Karambit Slaughter [Minimal Wear] for this.

**** SIDE NOTE 2: If you are looking for an account at a certain rank that you see I do not have available, I am MORE THAN WILLING to achieve that rank for you on your account, or a brand new one! If this is the route you'd like to go, you must also provide the account for me as I will not pay the $15 from my pocket.

Thanks fellas, don't want to come off as a "hard-***" but I will have a website up soon enough that will offer all of my services etc. and offer automated payment system(s) so I no longer have to convince people that I'm a trustworthy person!

.;

Add me live:jnel5286

how much for acc 1 and 2, very interested !!!!

add me on skype, thurmanrockss or message me on here im interested in your first account

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.