Sold [WTS] [BTC] [PayPal] Lxes' SHATTERS UT SERVICE

Discussion in 'Realm of the Mad God Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by lxes, 12/20/16.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lxes

lxes
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

What is this service? I will farm shatters on your account so that you can get the white bags you want
    How does it work? I will work with you on skype to see when I can farm on your account, all dungeons will be opened privately by me.
    How fast will I get my items? It depends on rng and the item. A UT such as crown is rare so it could take some time to receive

Prices?
    Bracer: $15
    Gemstone: $15
    Crown: $25

Only tiered items will be used during the farming and I will re-max and regain the fame/gear your character had if I die on it.

Requirements:
    You must have at least one character maxed in def for me to farm on
    You must have at least a rare pet
    If you only have a character and no gear I will provide gear for the character I farm on.

Terms of Service:
    1. You must pay through friends and family paypal, or through Bitcoin.
    2. You must pay for any shatters white I encounter, this is because I will be killing all three bosses every time.
    3. If I die on your character I will bring it back to the stats, gear, and fame it had when it died.
    4. I will not PM, Chat, or communicate unless given your explicit permission.
    5. All dungeons will be privately hosted, I will not be in public shatters.

ONCE AGAIN: Any Shatters whites I receive on your account when running shatters must be paid for. For example, if you ask for a crown and I get a bracer you must pay for the bracer. This is because of rng and the fact that I cannot farm for a single shatters ring in the shatters.

My vouches can be found in signature.

Proof of keys: [​IMG]
    **Still need to provide vouch copy**

#1 lxes, 12/20/16
    Last edited by a moderator: 7/12/19
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.